Tuna today

Hit the tuna grounds today on my friends boat went 3 for 3 on the bluefins. Only got these two pics before my phone died. Hit up the little Italy trolled around the fleet for a couple hours with nothing to show for it so decided to head a little to the south west and try. First fish was an albie. The ten minutes after we released it we had a bluefin on. Landed it the got back on the troll and had a double. Landed both fish and safely released one. Was back at the dock by noon.d4c4a849e829dad0a1e3e9d7c9b804b2.jpge060e0ec202586aa5aea4cc208e4ddab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice!!
There will be no tuna for me this year. The guy I go with had his boat hit by a lighting and everything electric and electronic is fried and needs replacement. All electronics,  and all electric/electronic engine components need to be replaced. Entire boat will have to be rewired. The Electronics when he installed them were around $60K. He does have insurance but its hard to get someone to tackle the job like this and parts have months of lead time. The boat is heading to North Carolina for the fix. :shock:

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Nice!!
There will be no tuna for me this year. The guy I go with had his boat hit by a lighting and everything electric and electronic is fried and needs replacement. All electronics,  and all electric/electronic engine components need to be replaced. Entire boat will have to be rewired. The Electronics when he installed them were around $60K. He does have insurance but its hard to get someone to tackle the job like this and parts have months of lead time. The boat is heading to North Carolina for the fix. :shock:

Your kidding, he has some luck.