My body my choice?

Yes it bothers me, but she has no control or say over the situation thankfully.  And there is a 0.0% chance that SCOTUS would ever allow the federal government to force vaccines on anyone.  School systems do this, but not the feds.  This is just more liberal paranoia about Covid.  These people will be talking about Covid prevention years after it has fully run its course.    

It makes me sick to see this type of opinion on national TV

BTW many experts in the field claim vaccinating everyone with vaccine geared for the original virus actually creates the supper virus we may not be able to fight. 
again the information about this virus is hidden from public eye. We lost more people last week to the vaccine than to the actual virus and we are approaching 10,000 people dead from this very safe vaccine

Edited by Lunatic

3 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Yes it bothers me, but she has no control or say over the situation thankfully.  And there is a 0.0% chance that SCOTUS would ever allow the federal government to force vaccines on anyone.  School systems do this, but not the feds.  This is just more liberal paranoia about Covid.  These people will be talking about Covid prevention years after it has fully run its course.    

But the government should not allow what is going on in schools and work places. That’s how they plan to force everyone to take it and you know it. I think if they could succeed to make it mandatory they would instantly do it. 

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

But the government should not allow what is going on in schools and work places. That’s how they plan to force everyone to take it and you know it. I think if they could succeed to make it mandatory they would instantly do it. 

There are already vaccines required at various levels and varies depending on state.

There is also a set of vaccine requirements for immigrants:

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-8-part-b-chapter-9

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I trust what I see with my own eyes. Who predicted we would have 10k deaths from this vaccine in 6 months? Who predicted so many people, it was 10k two months ago , would be hospitalized with permanent disabilities? No one because there is no data to go by.  What you see is short term side effects. What can be around the corner for people who were vaccinated a year or 5 from now. Again no one knows but all problems with this vaccine are taboo 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Who do we trust? 

Not sure at this point, are you? The track record certainly doesn’t instill trust in me. But that is not the intent of the thread is it. There are many unanswered questions that are simply not being discussed or should I say if asked you are criticized and ridiculed. Example, Why is vaccination the only answer to Dr Wen when it comes to herd immunity? What about the millions that had covid and carry the antibodies? Why is it so important to vaccinate youths when the percentages of benefit vs risk don’t add up? Why is one of the vacs makers suggesting boosters for variant but cdc says no? Lots of whys for another discussion bit let’s keep the thread to it’s intent. Remember covid has dropped to #5 in leading causes of death now

Edited by MGHunter66

5 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

There are already vaccines required at various levels and varies depending on state.

There is also a set of vaccine requirements for immigrants:

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-8-part-b-chapter-9

There was always health screening for legal immigrants, including vaccinations. Illegals have no requirements. Just like criminals have no gun control laws. 

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Not sure at this point, are you? The track record certainly doesn’t instill trust in me. But that is not the intent of the thread is it. There are many unanswered questions that are simply not being discussed or should I say if asked you are criticized and ridiculed. Example, Why is vaccination the only answer to Dr Wen when it comes to herd immunity? What about the millions that had covid and carry the antibodies? Why is it so important to vaccinate youths when the percentages of benefit vs risk don’t add up? Why is one of the vacs makers suggesting boosters for variant but cdc says no? Lots of whys for another discussion bit let’s keep the thread to it’s intent. Remember covid has dropped to #5 in leading causes of death noe

What is so important? The money. 
the government orders millions of vaccines with 30 day shelf life. By now the resistance from still unvaccinated is stronger than ever because of the track record. Vaccines are destroyed in huge numbers

Edited by Lunatic

Posted (edited)

Guys please let’s not get into woods of pro vax or not. Intent of this thread is about being denied everyday freedoms because you haven’t taken a vaccine. This is a scary road. Keep in mind full approval has not been given to the vax so people should still have a choice without losing freedom

Edited by MGHunter66

2 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Guys please let’s not get into woods of pro vax or not. Intent of this thread is about being denied everyday freedoms because you haven’t taken a vaccine. This is a scary road. Keep in mind full approval has not been given to the vax so people should still have a choice without losing freedom

If we don’t fight this now just think what the future will look like.