IGNORED

its tough being a Rapper

JD48

3 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Yes poor kids come here with great and caring, upstanding families and America ruins them 

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/in-2019-over-90-of-illegal-aliens-arrested-in-u-s-had-criminal-convictions-pending-charges/

More than 90% of illegal immigrants arrested by federal agents in the United States last year had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, including 56,000 assaults and thousands of sex crimes, robberies, homicides and kidnappings. Many had “extensive criminal histories with multiple convictions,” according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) year-end report. The 123,128 illegal aliens arrested by the agency’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) in 2019 had 489,063 criminal convictions and pending charges, representing an average of four crimes per alien, highlighting the “recidivist nature” of the arrested aliens, the agency writes, noting that sanctuary cities nationwide greatly impeded its public safety efforts.

well of course illegal aliens arrested had criminal convictions and multiple pending charges...it's a select group, of lawbreakers.  This is great evidence for my point--almost all of those arrested had prior charges, which means that the hardworking ones who don't have priors don't get arrested or else your 90% figure would drop. They work hard and keep their noses clean because if they cross paths with the law they'll get deported. No priors, no arrests, just taking care of your lawns, babies and deer processing. 

Putting this up is like telling us that a high percentage of inmates at Rahway have priors. Of course they'll have more priors than the nuns in the convent next door. They're in jail because they're lawbreakers. 

I've never been arrested and I have no priors. My nephew has been arrested multiple times, and has priors. Unfortunately, he does stuff that attracts police attention. I don't. We're part of the same family. One of us does criminal stuff, the other doesn't. Who gets arrested, and his list of convictions added to?? So his record makes me a criminal?

9 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Its happening because black community leaders refuse to acknowledge the problem exists or refuse to do anything about. 

If you really believe this, you clearly don't listen very close to many black community leaders

11 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

If you really believe this, you clearly don't listen very close to many black community leaders

That is not true. While a few leaders have admitted the problem lies within their communities more “ self proclaimed” black leaders label them as an uncle Tom or racist and the ignorant follow suit. Then those same self proclaimed leaders walk out of the hood back to their mansions letting the problem exist for without the ignorant following and the problem remaining they would be nothing. It has always been easier to blame than admit

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM