IGNORED

its tough being a Rapper

JD48

12 minutes ago, Slayer1962 said:

serious question for the ignorant ( me) why are they always such targets? Drugs? lifestyle? how do they get so many enemies?

Someone really has to be pissed at you to shoot you that many times  

Money and fame in the wrong hands

17 minutes ago, Slayer1962 said:

serious question for the ignorant ( me) why are they always such targets? Drugs? lifestyle? how do they get so many enemies?

pretty much normal actions , not enough fries with your order , slash worker in the face with a razor , to much ice with your grape soda , shoot worker in the ass a few times and so it goes

Edited by JD48

1 hour ago, Slayer1962 said:

There’s a million reasons. Maybe he got outta jail cuz he turned on someone. I have no idea about his case.

The newest in the rave of gangs that gets me, is killing each other over social media content. Delaware has multiple gangs that frequent southern NJ, and travel all the way up to CT to steal cars and such.  However gangs are traditional geographically based. These new gangs all live in the same neighborhoods and get their “beef” over music videos and social media posts. Literally killing each other over it. It’s a prime example of gang culture going from a way of survival, to being  purely inspired by the culture type of environment. There’s literally no reason for them to kill each other but, it’s what they’ve grown up to know from gang culture on TV 🤦🏼‍♂️