IGNORED

Spypoint insider club

robnj

Spypoint  insider club has been pretty much worthless until today. As of today with the new app update you get 250 pics free per month on unlimited cameras with the insider club. Great deal if you run a lot of links or cell cameras. Just paid for it and all my cams that are on the free plan jumped up to 250 pics.

• 3 weeks later...

WARNING do not join the insider club its even more then worthless.

As of now you will not get 250 free pics . With the way the app is working you will get no free pics after 250 ever for $100 a year . So basically you will get 1050 less pic per camera and the joy of dealing with Spypoint customer service for 100 buck a year.  I am running 21 cells that get low pic counts so its vey easy to see that they are not resetting to zero. The web app is the only way you can see what day of month your plan ends. The  screenshot shows it should of reset to July 18 and my camera did not take 56 pics since July 18. The phone app you can not even tell when it ends or begins so what good is that. LOL

Screenshot (3).png

bbbb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Finally after complete aggravation for almost two months of dealing with Spypoint I think they fixed it. Insider track is a deal if you run a lot of cameras. 250 pics a month unlimited cameras for 100.00 bucks a year. stores a full year pic history. Only costing me .33 cents a month per camera.

adcc.jpg