IGNORED

Score this MONSTER ZONE 3 Shed!!!

Haskell_Hunter

As everyone is probably aware, Zone 3 is a QDM zone.  Found this monster shed recently and figured someone might be able to score this for me.  I'm thinking it's borderline B&C since I haven't seen a larger set of antlers in this zone in the past decade or so.  Also note that every hunter in Zone 3 has to give this beast a pass because of QDM.  Interestingly, all of the deer in this zone are starting to sport racks like this....

So give it your best shot and score this beast!  @JHbowhunterdon't be jealous.

IMG_0603.thumb.jpeg.cae099d82ed825dcf1b16c5e3f4345c1.jpeg

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I score it as  1.5 yr old forkhorn, that could very well be 150" buck by age 4 or 5 or 6....   

Saw some really impressive mature bucks come out of z3 and that watershed area last season.      Definitely more deer per sq mile than NH !

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

I score it as  1.5 yr old forkhorn, that could very well be 150" buck by age 4 or 5 or 6....   

Saw some really impressive mature bucks come out of z3 and that watershed area last season.      Definitely more deer per sq mile than NH !

When was the first time you hunted NH?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

5 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

When was the first time you hunted NH?

Never - out of 50 states, there are at least 40 other states I would choose first.   It's a beautiful state to hike though with or without a gun. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

33 minutes ago, jumpthestring said:

Haskell are ever serious ? I was all pumped to see a big shed .lol  There are some big bucks in zone 3 . You just have to dedicate your life to finding them..

I have 2-3 posts per year that are serious.  I was held to a quota by the site admins.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

HP is the same way.  QDM killed off all the big bucks.  Can't even find a doe for EAB after 20 years of unlimited doe, so now there are no new bucks being born to replace the old bucks.  Think I'm going to go back to hunting z3.  Where did you find that nice one?  You need a 1/4" wide tape to get an accurate measurement.

22 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

HP is the same way.  QDM killed off all the big bucks.  Can't even find a doe for EAB after 20 years of unlimited doe, so now there are no new bucks being born to replace the old bucks.  Think I'm going to go back to hunting z3.  Where did you find that nice one?  You need a 1/4" wide tape to get an accurate measurement.

I have a honey hole, not sharing GPS coordinates.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.