IGNORED

Outboard's

hunterbob1

When one is not enough. When money is no object, I don't care how much it costs $$$$$$fill her up.I've seen four but I've never seen five,.:shock:. Took pic Friday evening 78 eastbound.

IMG_20210703_200825769.jpg

IMG_20210703_200837957.jpg

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

15 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Yeah that's crazy. I fished on on a 39' CC with quad 350's. crazy fast

Woohoo, no spray in the face.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I have one with triples and my other has quads.  Sometimes the extra engine really doesnt gain you much and is not worth it. Really depends on the boat .  My 45' boat w/ quads its worth having the 4 motors, my 39 with trips is perfect...putting quads on my 39' is definitely doable and fast but the extra cost of them  (price of motor/maintenance, etc...)  the 4th motor isn't worth it to me on that boat.  However the coolness & FU factor certainly is.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

11 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

I have one with triples and my other has quads.  Sometimes the extra engine really doesnt gain you much and is not worth it. Really depends on the boat .  My 45' boat w/ quads its worth having the 4 motors, my 39 with trips is perfect...putting quads on my 39' is definitely doable and fast but the extra cost of them  (price of motor/maintenance, etc...)  the 4th motor isn't worth it to me on that boat.  However the coolness & FU factor certainly is.

I thought you only had a Parker with two.

2 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I thought you only had a Parker with two.

The 34' Parker is going on the market soon in Florida.  I bought a 45' SeaHunter & have a 39' SeaHunter that will be in Florida.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

58 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

synchronyation tech's must be hard to find.

Edited by hunterbob1