IGNORED

Best Burgers for the grill?

LPJR

Gonna change it up tomorrow night when a few buddies will be here. Going with some good burgers for the grill. 

What ones does everyone prefer? 

Bubba burger...

Shop Rite lean burgers

LaFreida

Ground sirloin w/what % fat

The choices are many...I prefer a good lean burger with fried onions & Swiss on top of it with  fresh ciabatta rolls...

Deer Burgers and Wild Turkey Burger !! take a 1/2 packet of 3 season salad dressing mix and mix it with two lbs of ground Deer or turkey, add 1/2 cup finely chopped peppers and onions and then add 1/2 cup of Hickory Barbecue Sauce mix all together and form patties. Then Freeze them and cook as needed.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

i always make my own patties. 80/20. never pre made burgers from a box. 

salt, pepper, one egg. garlic powder, diced onions inside the pattie. i make the patties exact size as the bun. when cooked they will shrink just enough to fit the bun perfectly. 

high heat. cooked fast over flame. flame is the key word here. juicy everytime. 

41 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Gonna change it up tomorrow night when a few buddies will be here. Going with some good burgers for the grill. 

What ones does everyone prefer? 

Bubba burger...

Shop Rite lean burgers

LaFreida

Ground sirloin w/what % fat

The choices are many...I prefer a good lean burger with fried onions & Swiss on top of it with  fresh ciabatta rolls...

You ain't never had a burger better than any burgers unless you had elk or moose!!!!!

https://www.northforkbison.com/elk-meat/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt