IGNORED

Too Hot!!!

trapoholic

Worked for my grandfather my summer break lol in the asphalt  business since I was 14Worked in construction from age 17 to 21. Started as a ground man, promoted to the wall, aluminum siding an roofing. When winter came we didn't get laid off to collect unemployment, January February snowstorms didn't matter, snow didn't stick to the side of the house. Met my wife to be her father owned a print shop.  Would like to give it a try? I said sure hell beat's that weather outside. Little did I know I'd be working in sweatshops for 40 plus years. If I complained ,was told,this is the  profession you chose. Now get back to work!lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

My son in Kittery ME yesterday told me his truck thermometer was at 100 degrees.

A little cooler north of there at my buddy's place.

Screenshot_20210629-103911.png

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

53 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

I'll buck the trend. I enjoy the heat. I like biking in it and generally working in it. Now granted like a true coward I work in AC all day but I do some roofing stuff with a friend now and then so I'm not a complete whimp.....:up:

I am with you on this one and for the same reason. I work in ACed office. I would not say I like it but it's not enough of a problem to stop be from my outdoor activities. The only thing that sucks for me I sweat while reading newspaper so any outdoor activity gets me completely wet. I played a hockey game last night and the rink was not as cool as normal. The equipment I was wearing is completely wet. I could not even keep my helmet on while  on bench because the sweat was getting into my eyes. 
However the sweat is what cools your body down so maybe that's why I can tolerate it