IGNORED

Video/ New Jersey Public Land- ( Sussex) Pheasant Hunt.

8 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Not that I care but in the beginning looks like he loaded and then someone shot before sunrise. I am not familiar with bird regs but is it sunrise to sunset? 

Yeah, after re-watching, he wasn't officially legal. He even says, "Sunrise is at 7:25, which is in 4 minutes, so we can go ahead and start hunting". That's not legal. I think he seems to think you can't SHOOT until sunrise - but law is you can't even be loaded until sunrise. You can't "start hunting" 4 minutes before sunrise - you have to wait.

19 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Yeah, after re-watching, he wasn't officially legal. He even says, "Sunrise is at 7:25, which is in 4 minutes, so we can go ahead and start hunting". That's not legal. I think he seems to think you can't SHOOT until sunrise - but law is you can't even be loaded until sunrise. You can't "start hunting" 4 minutes before sunrise - you have to wait.

There is a hard edit between him loading the gun (too early) and when they begin hunting and there is no way to know what time he began to hunt. But there were all sorts of other shots all around which tells me he waited until legal light. Also, the dog handler was calling back his dog at four minutes before legal light to keep the dog from going on point. But the gun should not have been loaded early.