IGNORED

New update troubles

I think somebody else mentioned this the other day on another similar topic, but:

when I click on a topic to view it and then hit the web browser “back” button to get back to recent topics it shows all activity instead of going back to the recent topics page I was viewing.

18 minutes ago, alabjr said:

I think somebody else mentioned this the other day on another similar topic, but:

when I click on a topic to view it and then hit the web browser “back” button to get back to recent topics it shows all activity instead of going back to the recent topics page I was viewing.

Unfortunately that doesn't happen for me

1 hour ago, beaverman said:

I posted about that in the other thread.  In chrome on my laptop if I start in recent activity and click on anything when I hit the back arrow it goes to all activity almost every time. 

I can't reproduce it that way on my iPhone unfortunately.  I keep trying.  

27 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

I keep getting this message on my PC as I navigate from "Recent Topics" to any post. Once I reload it the page I was trying to get to comes up.

Screenshot (2).png

Is this continuing to happen?   Or was it just temporary?  Could be something with network or host but I haven't seen it happen yet