IGNORED

SKIPS Outdoors in Stockton Great small shop !!

bushden

I just came back from Skips out doors in Stockton where I did an FFL transfer. 1st time I was ever there and got to say owner Skips and sons run a nice business. Fee for transfer was reasonable and very friendly staff.  I also got to say they have a pretty good inventory of guns and today while I was there they just brought in a pretty good number of additional. I did see some Henry's. Also looked like that has a good fishing area stocked pretty for Delaware River.

Bottom line this is a great small family run business and we all need to support them, stores like this are hard to find today.

SKIP IF YOU READ THIS, THANKS FOR THE GREAT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. !!

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Not only is Skip’s a very nice place, but I think it is the only family run fishing and hunting shop in that whole area. I don’t believe there are any others in Mercer County or southern Hunterdon County. We need to support those kinds of places. Also I think they are the only place to buy live bait in that same area.

18 minutes ago, OldPiney Woods said:

Not only is Skip’s a very nice place, but I think it is the only family run fishing and hunting shop in that whole area. I don’t believe there are any others in Mercer County or southern Hunterdon County. We need to support those kinds of places. Also I think they are the only place to buy live bait in that same area.

Skips is a hidden gem just like the Sporting Life on Rt. 22 in Whitehouse another locally owned fishing tackle and bait shop, they are stocked up very well for fluke fishing also plenty of freshwater tackle, etc... real nice guys at both shops:up:

https://njsportinglife.com/

Edited by bucky

1 hour ago, 10pt said:

Skip and his family run an incredible business.

The shop was loooooaded with guns when I stopped in a couple weeks ago.

It was packed with guns and he just got a load more in yesterday that had not been put away yet.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL