IGNORED

Anyone concern??

Batsto

33 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

Well good for you…..I thought I had a privileged life even though growing up without much material stuff but we had love and my single mom didn’t sit in her ass she put herself thru college….SHE ALWAYS WORKED 2 JOBS……..the absence of family didn’t mean we weren’t willing to work hard….. she also taught me to never walk in anyone’s home empty handed….

ALWAYS GAVE MORE THAN WHAT SHE HAD

when I started my tree business in 99’ I worked without a chipper for 4 years b4 I bought my first beat up chipper….

when my chipper goes in for service now I don’t even work and I realize how hard I worked just because I was happy to be working for myself . It’s almost like sending a carpenter to work without hammer, makes everything harder..

That's exactly what is meant

Your mother instilled her work ethic and values to you wich you carry on.  There is a difference between being thankful for what you have and bring privileged.  Again busting your back for what you have and earn providing for you family is not  privileged. 

What is meant by family being out of the picture is no one to guide children like my parents did me and obviously your mom did you.  She put her family first by working her butt off.  There are many who don't put that kinda effort in as single parents and say it's to hard and let their kids run amuck never holding them accountable.  Like me I'm sure when you messed up your mom made you aware you screwed up,  accountability is bring lost blaming others for their mistakes and failures

Edited by vdep217

1 minute ago, Monster Marine said:

Big fuckin deal teamsters…. I knew you were retired the way you respond to everyone’s post I know this is your full time job…

this is the only way you have to spew your ignorance….

but your generation is holding on to the old times 

you always drink before noon time ? sounds like you got a lot of problems , man against the world , should get help , get over it ,  Hillary lost , go fix your woodchipper cowboy

I'm confused.

Growing up with five brothers and sisters in a "privleged" family, we bought our red, white or blue Keds out of a bin in the supermarket for a couple of bucks a pair. My mother would tell us "go find your size".

Now, underprivileged kids are all wearing $250 Nikes. 

I'm just a dumb mechanic but when did financial responsibility become a bad thing?

58 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

Well good for you…..I thought I had a privileged life even though growing up without much material stuff but we had love and my single mom didn’t sit in her ass she put herself thru college….SHE ALWAYS WORKED 2 JOBS……..the absence of family didn’t mean we weren’t willing to work hard….. she also taught me to never walk in anyone’s home empty handed….

ALWAYS GAVE MORE THAN WHAT SHE HAD

when I started my tree business in 99’ I worked without a chipper for 4 years b4 I bought my first beat up chipper….

when my chipper goes in for service now I don’t even work and I realize how hard I worked just because I was happy to be working for myself . It’s almost like sending a carpenter to work without hammer, makes everything harder..

You were privileged but at the same time you had to work extremely hard to be successful. Was it your white privilege or was it hard work and determination? 
there is no way to discuss this issue with you since your arguments go against your original point and actually prove you are wrong and you don’t even know it. You also ignore hard facts by not even responding like they are not even there. 

it’s all good, I’m out, I can’t argue with emotions

1 hour ago, Monster Marine said:

Who are you …. You act like white people are the only ones that work hard… 

That was never said,  if I can find it I will post it but it was a news outlet claiming a wealthy person was where he was due to white privilege.   Turns out he was the first black radio dj in that town and the news person was trying to back track.  Hard work has nothing to do with race, until this so called  white privilege came into play.  It's an excuse to take responsibility from those who aren't accountable and won't work fir what they want.

2 hours ago, Mink said:

I wonder why so many Asians ,Indians, and minorities from other countries come here and absolutely kick ass ? Could it be that they just work hard and don't wait for someone to hand it to them! One thing for sure it's not "white" privilege !

very true

3 hours ago, Mink said:

I wonder why so many Asians ,Indians, and minorities from other countries come here and absolutely kick ass ? Could it be that they just work hard and don't wait for someone to hand it to them! One thing for sure it's not "white" privilege !

I'm still wondering if the nation is so racist why so many are coming to the border.

On 6/22/2021 at 8:21 AM, Monster Marine said:

U can come up with any statistics you like.....

show me a black JOHN WAYNE GACY..

or a black Jeffery dahmer....

and the countless sick white perverts

then you say blacks are the most violent group in America 

TRUMP MENTALITY 

How about Wayne Williams in Atlanta and the DC sniper John Allen Muhhamed. And just throw in the gang guys while we are at it.

53 minutes ago, AtcoJG said:

How about Wayne Williams in Atlanta and the DC sniper John Allen Muhhamed. And just throw in the gang guys while we are at it.

Forget it, he does not get it. The statistics I posted on page one includes all of them. He can’t wrap his head around the fact the black population in America at only 14% is responsible for the vast majority of all murders. It’s an unbelievable statistic!!! 

On 6/26/2021 at 8:12 PM, Monster Marine said:

Is that your best white trash ebonics…. It’s so funny always the same guy …..

WHAT HAVE U DONE FOR THE COUNTRY BESIDES SPEW YOUR IGNORANCE…..

Your true identity has  been exposed.     

On 6/22/2021 at 2:45 PM, JHbowhunter said:

My hope is that people of all colors and races are getting fed up, and we will see a huge correction in the 2022 Mid-term elections...   Convincingly flip the house and senate so far to the right, that there will never be a return to the left. Also hoping all the liberal Governors up for reelection (Like Murphy) are convincingly ousted. 

There is hope but deadhead may lose his mind!!

Harvard poll: 80% see border disaster, want Trump closure restored, reject teaching critical race theory

The Biden administration is failing big time with its inability to control illegal immigration, adding it to one of several issues that could doom Democrats if left unchecked.

In a new Harvard/Harris poll, an overwhelming 80% said that illegal immigration is a serious issue and one that needs more attention than what President Joe Biden or Vice President Kamala Harris are giving.

What’s more, 68% said that signals from Biden’s White House are encouraging illegal immigration, and 55% believe that former President Donald Trump’s border closing policies should have been left in place.

Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll

Pollster Mark Penn sized up the results this way: “Immigration is boiling up as an issue.”

Add it to increasing voter concerns about inflation, taxes, and the critical race theory controversy, and this could be a summer of woe for Democrats. “These are not good numbers for Democrats,” said an adviser to House Republicans.

Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll

The fears of illegal immigration were a key part of Penn’s analysis of his June poll for Harvard’s Center for American Political Studies and the Harris Poll.

He wrote: "Sixty-four percent of registered voters want the Biden administration to issue new, stricter policies to reduce the flow of people across the border. Only 7% of voters could accurately call out the amount of monthly illegal immigrants crossing into the U.S. with 84% underestimate the number, suggesting we should expect stronger voter reactions if the crisis evolves further. Overall, 74% of voters view the current surge in illegal immigrants as a crisis that needs to be addressed immediately, and 56% do not view climate change, racism, and sexism as root causes of migration from South and Central America.”

Harris, who was tasked to solve the issue, didn’t get a winning grade. Most thought she should have visited the border earlier than Friday, and more failed her trip to Central America, during which she sought to heal the “root causes” of illegal immigration.

And despite liberal media efforts to dismiss the debates in school districts around the country over the teaching of critical race theory, the poll found that it too was a hot issue.

“On schooling and education, another sleeper issue, 61% do not believe students should be taught that America is structurally racist and is dominated by white supremacy,” said Penn in his email.

3 hours ago, Lunatic said:

There is hope but deadhead may lose his mind!!

Harvard poll: 80% see border disaster, want Trump closure restored, reject teaching critical race theory

The Biden administration is failing big time with its inability to control illegal immigration, adding it to one of several issues that could doom Democrats if left unchecked.

In a new Harvard/Harris poll, an overwhelming 80% said that illegal immigration is a serious issue and one that needs more attention than what President Joe Biden or Vice President Kamala Harris are giving.

What’s more, 68% said that signals from Biden’s White House are encouraging illegal immigration, and 55% believe that former President Donald Trump’s border closing policies should have been left in place.

Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll

Pollster Mark Penn sized up the results this way: “Immigration is boiling up as an issue.”

Add it to increasing voter concerns about inflation, taxes, and the critical race theory controversy, and this could be a summer of woe for Democrats. “These are not good numbers for Democrats,” said an adviser to House Republicans.

Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll

The fears of illegal immigration were a key part of Penn’s analysis of his June poll for Harvard’s Center for American Political Studies and the Harris Poll.

He wrote: "Sixty-four percent of registered voters want the Biden administration to issue new, stricter policies to reduce the flow of people across the border. Only 7% of voters could accurately call out the amount of monthly illegal immigrants crossing into the U.S. with 84% underestimate the number, suggesting we should expect stronger voter reactions if the crisis evolves further. Overall, 74% of voters view the current surge in illegal immigrants as a crisis that needs to be addressed immediately, and 56% do not view climate change, racism, and sexism as root causes of migration from South and Central America.”

Harris, who was tasked to solve the issue, didn’t get a winning grade. Most thought she should have visited the border earlier than Friday, and more failed her trip to Central America, during which she sought to heal the “root causes” of illegal immigration.

And despite liberal media efforts to dismiss the debates in school districts around the country over the teaching of critical race theory, the poll found that it too was a hot issue.

“On schooling and education, another sleeper issue, 61% do not believe students should be taught that America is structurally racist and is dominated by white supremacy,” said Penn in his email.

Lmao. Still living in your head. You must have a lonely life.