IGNORED

Anyone concern??

Batsto

1 hour ago, Sako76 said:

That's what I thought.  I grew up not far from Newark, North Arlington, had a father who took me hunting and fishing every weekend, hunted the Meadowlands almost everyday after school, I guess I did live a privileged  life!

We are privileged because our parents were responsible and then we worked our asses off to better ourselves and take car of our children. You can't fix lack of family values,  absence of family, lack of ambition and willingness  to work hard by defunding police.  

17 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

We are privileged because our parents were responsible and then we worked our asses off to better ourselves and take car of our children. You can't fix lack of family values,  absence of family, lack of ambition and willingness  to work hard by defunding police.  

I grew up in in Hoboken. To us the privileged  ones were anyone who slept with less then three to a room. Just  love those bitter, woke folks.  

11 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Agreed.  It starts in the home and instilling values in our kids.  I started working at 12 cutting lawns and buying by own stuff.  Taught responsibility and appreciation for things I earned.

There are people who try to make me feel guilty for the things I have even people in my family.  I remember causing a big to do at a family get together when my cousin said must be nice to buy a new truck when I bought my first new vehicle.  Looked right at her and said get off your lazy ass and you to could have nice things.  I was the bad guy when I worked 2 jobs saved money to buy it.  While she worked 20 hours a week so she didn't loose her ebt benefits she acquired from her new husband who had them and worked about the same hours as to not loose it

1 minute ago, vdep217 said:

Agreed.  It starts in the home and instilling values in our kids.  I started working at 12 cutting lawns and buying by own stuff.  Taught responsibility and appreciation for things I earned.

There are people who try to make me feel guilty for the things I have even people in my family.  I remember causing a big to do at a family get together when my cousin said must be nice to buy a new truck when I bought my first new vehicle.  Looked right at her and said get off your lazy ass and you to could have nice things.  I was the bad guy when I worked 2 jobs saved money to buy it.  While she worked 20 hours a week so she didn't loose her ebt benefits she acquired from her new husband who had them and worked about the same hours as to not loose it

I can tell you my story and I assure you 99% of people screaming that I am privileged would not make a week in my shoes. The funny part is, looking back it does not even feel like a hardship. This is what was expected from us and we embraced it as a normal course of life.

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I can tell you my story and I assure you 99% of people screaming that I am privileged would not make a week in my shoes. The funny part is, looking back it does not even feel like a hardship. This is what was expected from us and we embraced it as a normal course of life.

Making sacrifice like not eating out or having to work an extra shift instead of going to a concert where one considered doing what you had to do.

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Well good for you…..I thought I had a privileged life even though growing up without much material stuff but we had love and my single mom didn’t sit in her ass she put herself thru college….SHE ALWAYS WORKED 2 JOBS……..the absence of family didn’t mean we weren’t willing to work hard….. she also taught me to never walk in anyone’s home empty handed….

ALWAYS GAVE MORE THAN WHAT SHE HAD

when I started my tree business in 99’ I worked without a chipper for 4 years b4 I bought my first beat up chipper….

when my chipper goes in for service now I don’t even work and I realize how hard I worked just because I was happy to be working for myself . It’s almost like sending a carpenter to work without hammer, makes everything harder..

5 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

Well good for you…..I thought I had a privileged life even though growing up without much material stuff but we had love and my single mom didn’t sit in her ass she put herself thru college….SHE ALWAYS WORKED 2 JOBS……..the absence of family didn’t mean we weren’t willing to work hard….. she also taught me to never walk in anyone’s home empty handed….

when I started my tree business in 99’ I worked without a chipper for 4 years b4 I bought my first beat up chipper….

when my chipper goes in for service now I don’t even work and I realize how hard I worked just because I was happy to be working for myself . It’s almost like sending a carpenter to work without hammer, makes everything harder..

is that violins i hear ?

3 hours ago, Sako76 said:

That's what I thought.  I grew up not far from Newark, North Arlington, had a father who took me hunting and fishing every weekend, hunted the Meadowlands almost everyday after school, I guess I did live a privileged  life!

So what’s the point of your question….

do u like when the idiots give u a thumbs up…..

Come up with something clever so that the peanut gallery can applaud you 

5 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

Well you just agreed with me. Privilege life came to us through hard work. White privilege is nonsense today. What we have now is actually a complete opposite. Legalized racism and segregation created by people who claim to be oppressed. 

36 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Well you just agreed with me. Privilege life came to us through hard work. White privilege is nonsense today. What we have now is actually a complete opposite. Legalized racism and segregation created by people who claim to be oppressed. 

Who are you …. You act like white people are the only ones that work hard… 

2 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

I never felt sorry for myself that’s why I what I have NOTHING WAS GIVEN TO ME…

jd48 do u need some attention….

funny how the same losers back each other 

need attention ? no , to old for that , loser ? dont think so , been retired 11 years with 2 great pensions ( teamsters ) explain ?

25 minutes ago, JD48 said:

need attention ? no , to old for that , loser ? dont think so , been retired 11 years with 2 great pensions ( teamsters ) explain ?

Big deal teamsters…. I knew you were retired the way you respond to everyone’s post I know this is your full time job…

this is the only way you have to spew your ignorance….

but your generation is holding on to the old times