Anyone concern??

Batsto

15 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

I’m sure 100% of the posters here appreciate and thank him for his service, but in no way does that buy him some liberal pass here with his politics. 

I said disagree with the guy but he still deserves respect even if he has a different view. I did not say the marine was right or wrong. Just that the response was not necessary. Obviously the person that posted what I responded to did not appreciate his service. So you are not at 100%. 

2 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

WOW. The guy served for our country and our FREEDOMS and that is the response you give the guy? Disagree with him but show a little respect. Or you like the guys who say they support the police and then go to capital and beat the shit out of them?  

Ah yes the insurrection......:laughing:

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

I said disagree with the guy but he still deserves respect even if he has a different view. I did not say the marine was right or wrong. Just that the response was not necessary. Obviously the person that posted what I responded to did not appreciate his service. So you are not at 100%. 

:popcorn:

12 hours ago, Lunatic said:

BTW he is just starting #$% so he, archer or J.. can text Matt with complain to lock the thread. 

Do you think they even listen to them at this point ? 

12 hours ago, Lunatic said:

He is grasping at  straws as usual and BTW huge part of the problem we are discussing and facing in this country.  

BTW he is just starting #$% so he, archer or J.. can text Matt with complain to lock the thread. 

So defending a marine is now stirring shit? I guess i nailed it when i said about how many here say they support the police and thrn defend the actions of insurrectionists who killed and permenantly disabled the officers they claim they support. And shit stirring is done by you not any of those you mention. 

1 hour ago, Mink said:

Do you think they even listen to them at this point ? 

Yes, the thread on side effects of the vaccine was locked last week after deadhead made some irrelevant, not on subject  comments about Trump. This is the liberal game now. Don't deal with facts presented just silence the other side

Edited by Lunatic

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

So defending a marine is now stirring shit? I guess i nailed it when i said about how many here say they support the police and thrn defend the actions of insurrectionists who killed and permenantly disabled the officers they claim they support. And shit stirring is done by you not any of those you mention. 

I gather your referencing the Portland, Oakland, Seattle, NYC insurrections. 

43 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

I gather your referencing the Portland, Oakland, Seattle, NYC insurrections. 

Let it go. Last 4 years proved him to be a looser, unable to distinguish between facts and fiction. Everything he argued for turned out to be complete BS fabricated by his heroes, Obama, Clintons, Pelosi and Schiff.  If you keep going with him he will take you around in circles, changing the subject and mudding the water, anything to avoid reality. Let it go, don't even respond to his liberal nonsense. 

6 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Let it go. Last 4 years proved him to be a looser, unable to distinguish between facts and fiction. Everything he argued for turned out to be complete BS fabricated by his heroes, Obama, Clintons, Pelosi and Schiff.  If you keep going with him he will take you around in circles, changing the subject and mudding the water, anything to avoid reality. Let it go, don't even respond to his liberal nonsense. 

^^^ Says the guy who thinks the election was riddled with wide spread fraud. LOL. It would be you not accepting facts in order to justify the stupidity of supporting a life long fraudster.  Russian collusion- proven Ukraine- proven. So only someone that selectively chooses what facts to believe thinks they  are still hoaxes.

The article says the wife hasn't died but now she has.  Now there is a one and three old without parents because of animals.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/police-looking-for-suspects-after-man-killed-woman-critically-injured-in-attack-after-puerto-rican-day-parade/

Dems are right upstairs!  Obviously detached from reality. The dem mayor where the married couple were executed by animals in Chicago says racism is a public health emergency.  SMH

Edited by nickmarch

On 6/22/2021 at 11:48 AM, Batsto said:

Yo Racist Marine! U b a boot licker and loser. Stick your racism up your Butt. U be no  U S Marine. 

Is that your best white trash ebonics…. It’s so funny always the same guy …..

WHAT HAVE U DONE FOR THE COUNTRY BESIDES SPEW YOUR IGNORANCE…..

That's what I thought.  I grew up not far from Newark, North Arlington, had a father who took me hunting and fishing every weekend, hunted the Meadowlands almost everyday after school, I guess I did live a privileged  life!