IGNORED

Anyone concern??

Batsto

38 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

It's not racist it is simply reality. The overwhelming majority of crime committed in particular violent crime is committed by blacks in particular black males. The overwhelming majority of victims are other black males. We just love to talk of white supremacy or institutional racism but the stark reality is that we have a whole sub-culture created by liberalism and cowardly conservatives and now it's run amok.  Naturally the answer is Critical Race Theory and gun control. 

As to Floyd. There is now a statue of this martyr in Newark, no doubt funded by NJ tax payers.      

The problem is that the subject at hand is not being addressed to correct it but rather excuses are being made so as to avoid the reality of the situation which, they the liberals themselves created. 

Edited by RPK0620

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

5 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

It's not racist it is simply reality. The overwhelming majority of crime committed in particular violent crime is committed by blacks in particular black males. The overwhelming majority of victims are other black males. We just love to talk of white supremacy or institutional racism but the stark reality is that we have a whole sub-culture created by liberalism and cowardly conservatives and now it's run amok.  Naturally the answer is Critical Race Theory and gun control. 

As to Floyd. There is now a statue of this martyr in Newark, no doubt funded by NJ tax payers.      

I actually feel bad for black community. Their leaders are clearly ignoring and refusing to do anything to improve their lives or even save their lives by concentrating on insignificant matters while real problems are ignored. 

2 hours ago, Monster Marine said:

YOU DONT WANNA PLAY THE RACIST TAG BUT WTF DOES FLOYD HAVE TO DO WITH THIS ....

if black cops were killing white civilians at the rate blacks get killed YOU BETTER BELIEVE WHITES WOULD BE YELLING ....

the sad thing is your way of thinking gets taught to your kids

i bet you use a more colorful language in private 

Floyd's murder has everything to do with it. It allowed for a false narrative to take hold which in turn lead to the vilifying of ALL police and the " defund " stupidity we now have. The irony of course it that the whole BLM movement is an utter farce enriching a minority while the majority of innocent people suffer. Look at the video of that execution in NY the other day and tell me your heart does not break for those two little kids that vermin used as a shield. 

Those poor babies are scarred for life and were to believe it because of white supremacy.    Disgusting.  

10 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

The problem is that the subject at hand is not being addressed to correct it but rather excuses are being made so as to avoid the reality of the situation which, they the liberal conservatives themselves created. 

Liberal conservatives?  No such thing as they are on the opposite sides of the political spectrum. You can’t be both. 

13 hours ago, Roon said:

The sad part is there is A Lot of people that should not be alive

Sadly new way of thinking is EVERYONE is equal

Not equal. In today's "United" States of America, people of color have a much higher status and more rights than Caucasians. It's not even debatable anymore. If you dare question it or push back, you are deemed a racist. 

Thanks to how the media, and democrats reacted to George Floyd incident - crime such as this gets a free pass. 

DeBlasio has officially destroyed NYC.  Will take new leadership and 20 years to get it back to where Guilianni left off... 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I actually feel bad for black community. Their leaders are clearly ignoring and refusing to do anything to improve their lives or even save their lives by concentrating on insignificant matters while real problems are ignored. 

It's about power and control. Perhaps as my Mother in Law always says, it's the devil. On another note I'm bummed the Islanders lost. Great story I hope they make it.  

17 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Liberal conservatives?  No such thing as they are on the opposite sides of the political spectrum. You can’t be both. 

I stand corrected "conservatives" should not have been there ! :happywave:

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

3 hours ago, Monster Marine said:

U can come up with any statistics you like.....

show me a black JOHN WAYNE GACY..

or a black Jeffery dahmer....

and the countless sick white perverts

then you say blacks are the most violent group in America 

TRUMP MENTALITY 

Yo Racist Marine! U b a boot licker and loser. Stick your racism up your Butt. U be no  U S Marine. 

2 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

It's not racist it is simply reality. The overwhelming majority of crime committed in particular violent crime is committed by blacks in particular black males

FACTS MATTER! 

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege 

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Not equal. In today's "United" States of America, people of color have a much higher status and more rights than Caucasians. It's not even debatable anymore. If you dare question it or push back, you are deemed a racist. 

Thanks to how the media, and democrats reacted to George Floyd incident - crime such as this gets a free pass. 

DeBlasio has officially destroyed NYC.  Will take new leadership and 20 years to get it back to where Guilianni left off... 

What we are seeing now, many years after we did away with it, is racial segregation. Colleges for Blacks only, programs for  blacks only, jobs for blacks only, we even have congressional black caucus. What is all this but segregation. Just imagine someone would create white congressional caucus whites only college and scholarships for  all but blacks. Yet it’s ok the other way around. 

Edited by Lunatic

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

What we are seeing now, many years after we did away with it, is racial segregation. Colleges for Blacks only, programs for  blacks only, jobs for blacks only, we even have congressional black caucus. What is all this but segregation. Just imagine someone would create white congressional caucus whites only college and scholarships for  all but blacks. Yet it’s ok the other way around. 

I would love to trade in my white privilege card. It's never been used.  Seems all the advantages and privileges are for anything but white. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

The elected morons who are bought off by people like Soros are hell bent on making thjs the Un-United States.  Soros is backing prosecutors and such in elections and they are getting elected.  

I forget what wacko it is but they designed a new flag.  The stars are different shades of black and brown.  

And be careful of AOC and " The Squad". They are gaining more power as time goes on..

They have radical agendas.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

I think the most shameful, and dangerous among us are those that feel "white guilt" when they have absolutely nothing to apologize for.   Their vote cancels yours and mine out because they are brainwashed into believing that republicans are racist and evil when history can prove that Dems were the slave owners and the Republican part of Lincoln is what abolished slavery.  Meanwhile black on black crime runs rampant in all the liberal cities with complete and total lawlessness, made even worse by George Floyd.   Republicans are the party of providing jobs to all, and tough on crime.   Those two ingredients are all that are needed for ANY race to thrive.  How to stop racism? Stop talking about it and just focus on jobs and crime... Period. End. Stop. 

I shot a big 10pt once….