IGNORED

Anyone concern??

Batsto

6 minutes ago, Batsto said:

This stuff is getting out of control! Does anyone have any information on this attack. 

https://patch.com/new-jersey/gloucestertownship/nj-waitress-kidnapped-assaulted-group-refusing-pay-police

Was on the radio all day today. Apparently, a group of 5 or 6 walked out without paying so the waitress followed them into the parking lot where they pushed her into a Dodge Durango and assaulted her. Fokkers

Let’s not play the racism tag, but again poor girl could have been killed.. What a bunch of Thugs.. Thank you George Floyd, may you Rest In Peace with the other Drug addicts, and Your family finally dive Bugatti’s instead of riding bikes that were stollen from your neighbor kids..

Holy crap. Didn’t hear anything about this. I try not to watch the news because it’s never anything good. I live not far from there. I’m tired of these scumbags . It’s getting way to close to home! Thank God she’s ok. Very lucky!  I have two daughters and I lose sleep worrying about them. I pray that they are head strong like I’ve taught them and they watch over their back every moment of the day. Scary world we live in!

That kind of crap goes down every day in the cities, I wonder if there were witnesses that stood by and watches her take a beating without helping. This is why we need to carry in this state, there would be a lot less of this crap.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

the women / girl has balls to chase after them , its almost at the point where you have to carry something , legal or not , if you really want to see whats going on  , check out New Nation News , if your offended by " salty language " better you dont check it out

9 hours ago, MPSR said:

Let’s not play the racism tag, but again poor girl could have been killed.. What a bunch of Thugs.. Thank you George Floyd, may you Rest In Peace with the other Drug addicts, and Your family finally dive Bugatti’s instead of riding bikes that were stollen from your neighbor kids..

YOU DONT WANNA PLAY THE RACIST TAG BUT WTF DOES FLOYD HAVE TO DO WITH THIS ....

if black cops were killing white civilians at the rate blacks get killed YOU BETTER BELIEVE WHITES WOULD BE YELLING ....

the sad thing is your way of thinking gets taught to your kids

i bet you use a more colorful language in private 

15 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

YOU DONT WANNA PLAY THE RACIST TAG BUT WTF DOES FLOYD HAVE TO DO WITH THIS ....

if black cops were killing white civilians at the rate blacks get killed YOU BETTER BELIEVE WHITES WOULD BE YELLING ....

the sad thing is your way of thinking gets taught to your kids

i bet you use a more colorful language in private 

Cops kill more whites than blacks. Before you tell me the population of whites is much higher than blacks keep in mind the tiny population of black, about 14.6%, is responsible for vast majority of murders in US and are by far the most violent race group in US in proportion to its population. So yes as  a white person you should be yelling  "why are you killing more whites than blacks. " 

Edited by Lunatic