IGNORED

WTB WTT Remington 870 Turkey Youth Gun 20 Gauge Wanted, Can Trade .22 Rem 597 Camo

bushden

Looking for 870 20ga 21' Barrel Youth if you have one to sell LMK I have correct required documents for purchase. I am not interested in anything other than 20 ga 870 youth  , it does not have to be camo I will take any 21" barrel short stock youth.  I can make a quick transaction at your FFL

If you are interested I have a Remington 597 in Camo that I would trade for 870 youth 20ga . Picture below. The  Rifle is NOT FOR SALE Trade only.

Screenshot 2021-06-19 at 08-50-05 WTB WTT Remington 870 Turkey Youth Gun 20 Gauge Wanted, Can Trade 22 Rem 597 Camo.png

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Just bought 1 870 youth from PointingLab100, thanks Craig. Did FFL transfer at Skips in Stockton nice small town gun/fishing shop.  Still looking for second 870 20 ga youth for second twin grandson.  If you have one to sell let me know I also am looking for rifled barrels for 870 20ga express with cantilever.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL