IGNORED

Mosquito Fogger

Jerseybassnbow

I just got a mosquito fogger and I went to go find some chemicals for it. I went to site one and they want $175 for a bottle that's gonna last me for a 100 years. Any suggestions on something that works that's not so expensive in smaller quantities? The stuff at home depot last for 4 hours the stuff at site one last for 3 weeks to a month but I just can't justify buying that much chemical for such a small quantity.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

7 minutes ago, Jerseybassnbow said:

I just got a mosquito fogger and I went to go find some chemicals for it. I went to site one and they want $175 for a bottle that's gonna last me for a 100 years. Any suggestions on something that works that's not so expensive in smaller quantities? The stuff at home depot last for 4 hours the stuff at site one last for 3 weeks to a month but I just can't justify buying that much chemical for such a small quantity.

You ever sell your mustang?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

16 minutes ago, Jerseybassnbow said:

I've had good luck with the seven concentrate  but that's used with the hose sprayer 

Edited by vdep217

7 minutes ago, Kype said:

a campfire is a good skeeter repeallant. just have to sit with the wind in your face lol

What wind?,shrorm's night.:heart:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4 minutes ago, Kype said:

KIMG0066.thumb.JPG.3519994e08cfcfa15e1abd7e70358622.JPG

watching trout rise to flies near a submerged log

Oh boy, when I was growing up as a kid they told me to look for four leaf clovers, that was tiresome you're in trouble tonight.lol

I got this stuff tonight. Smells like garlic so I'm a little neverous about the stink....20210618_203506.jpg

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

6 hours ago, Jerseybassnbow said:

I got this stuff tonight. Smells like garlic so I'm a little neverous about the stink....20210618_203506.jpg

That’s for bigger blood suckers . VAMPIRES.

So it should terrify skeeters 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/