IGNORED

PINEAPPLE!!!!

Bonefreak

I have never been able to acquire a taste for Pinapple, it is horrible fresh and only tolerable in a can with lots of sugar added.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

19 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I don't like pineapple juice in anything, but like fresh slices a lot.  Canned is crap

Yeah but canned camouflages the bitter taste of fresh pineapple with lots of sugar and my mother did not smack me for not eating it.  Fresh is to acidity !!

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

36 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

When @LPJR circles back to this he will make sense of it for ya!!

Haha! Good stuff Adam. Since the time Jr was able to be on stand or in the blind together with me we have used  "Pineapple" for deer, turkeys, or buck coming in. That means totally serious and get ready! Ha...

A link attached below when Pineapple was used on a good hunt a couple years ago.....

1 hour ago, Farmshine said:

Yep, one of Peter North’s tricks. I definitely thought this was gona be another swinger thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter North"big" secret was celery lol

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

34 minutes ago, LPJR said:

So we stop at a food store in NH last year and I come around the corner and see Tim with not 1 but 2 upside down pineapples cruising the ailes...

:rofl::rofl:

Screenshot_20210615-165219_Photos.jpg

And you complimented me for having a nice pair!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.