weird things your PARENTS , said or did

JD48

1. mother always said ,  have clean underwear on , incase you have to go to the hospital

2. father never changed tires till cords were showing ," i can still get a few more miles out of these "

45 minutes ago, JD48 said:

1. mother always said ,  have clean underwear on , incase you have to go to the hospital

2. father never changed tires till cords were showing ," i can still get a few more miles out of these "

My mom said the same thing about the clean underwear. Hilarious!

My parents were boring.  Everything proper and in it's place.  We were the Waltons on the street.  Never cursed, or smoked, and Dad had a highball only on occasions.  Remember them taking dancing lessons to learn how to waltz before their 50th class reunion.  That was the only time I seen them play a record or listen to music, but they put up with me practicing on the drums without a word, and didn't say anything negative about me buying a GTO and pulling the engine out before driving it.  I was the black sheep, more like my fathers brother.  Probably why my father put up with me.  Dinner as soon as he pulled in at 5:00.  I ate and ran back out the door.  Nobody talked at the table.  2 week camping trip every summer.  Probably the last one on the block to get color tv.  Our pool was 3' deep, everybody else's was 4'.  

46 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

My parents were boring.  Everything proper and in it's place.  We were the Waltons on the street.  Never cursed, or smoked, and Dad had a highball only on occasions.  Remember them taking dancing lessons to learn how to waltz before their 50th class reunion.  That was the only time I seen them play a record or listen to music, but they put up with me practicing on the drums without a word, and didn't say anything negative about me buying a GTO and pulling the engine out before driving it.  I was the black sheep, more like my fathers brother.  Probably why my father put up with me.  Dinner as soon as he pulled in at 5:00.  I ate and ran back out the door.  Nobody talked at the table.  2 week camping trip every summer.  Probably the last one on the block to get color tv.  Our pool was 3' deep, everybody else's was 4'.  

Are you my brother?