IGNORED

Upper Chesapeake

Bones

1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

Awesome!!

always wanted to fish it!!

I see the bass clubs guys do well down there. 

what’s it like Fishin down there?  Giant grass flats?  How deep?  Any creeks, structure, etc?

The flats is a large grass bed out front of the Susquehanna river it’s pretty big area, tidal water so it can be anywhere from 4 ft to under a foot. Mostly grasses and weed but a few logs or trees that drifted out there.

North east river, sassafras, Susquehanna and other creeks around. Lots of docks and rocks. It can get shitty out there with wind and tides making some nasty rough water but if the main water is to rough you can stay in the creeks or coves which tend to be safer.

it’s not to bad of a drive from me about an hour to an hour and half.

traffic was horrible yesterday there and back, I spent more time driving or stuck in traffic then I did on the water. 
trying to leave early with 4 girls you would have better luck winning the lottery. 

11 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Awesome!!

always wanted to fish it!!

I see the bass clubs guys do well down there. 

what’s it like Fishin down there?  Giant grass flats?  How deep?  Any creeks, structure, etc?

Fished many tournaments down there. It has come a long way. U can fish docks, wood, weeds, etc. 

There are no times better on the water or in the woods then when you are enjoying it with the kids !! NICE PICTURES !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Bass in the 4 to 5 range are not just decent in the North East, there impressive WTG! I've fished all over for SM and Lm bass and somehow have overlook this water so close to home . We know the fishery is outstanding just haven't hit it yet . Soon !

Edited by FLDBRED-BDC

Pennsylvania Upland Hunting

3 hours ago, FLDBRED-BDC said:

Bass in the 4 to 5 range are not just decent in the North East, there impressive WTG

I agree a 5 pound LMB is a hawg ! Looks like a great day for the family!

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege