Finally Available....Moultrie Delta Camera

So two days ago I got a email from Moultrie that the Delta is available at certain retailers.....Cabelas/Bass Pro was one of them, but they aren't taking online orders for this product. So after work I called them and the CS Rep said this camera as of now is in store only, but none available. So I ended up going to Dicks Sporting Goods in Easton.....Picked one up for myself (Verizon) and one for a friend (AT&T).....They had about 6 of each left on the counter in the hunting dept. Final price with tax $84.78

Available at Dick's Sporting Goods:  https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/moultrie-mobile-delta-cellular-trail-camera-32mp-21mteudlt32mpcllctch/21mteudlt32mpcllctch?Product=ProductSuggest

Resized_20210608_190307.jpeg

• BHC changed the title to Finally Available....Moultrie Delta Camera

I was looking at these and waiting for them to come out. possibly buying one. If they are only  available in stores, I'll wait until they are  available on-line. No way in hell  will I give even one cent to Dick's.

Took the camera out of the box, seems to be a solid built camera .....once closed it has a excellent tight fit......I want to set it up, but with many bears around I rather wait for camlock box to deliver their box for this camera.....I did purchase a three pack of Scandisk Ultra 32gb SD Cards from Amazon