IGNORED

Love This Song--" Memories".

Fred Flintstone

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Kype said:

for the life of me, i dont see what hes doing wrong.

Screenshot_20210608-173557.thumb.png.439832e1c530ef4c5cc4300898c13da4.png

Thanks,I have stayed pretty quiet while the Jealous  Haters have been ripping me on many Threads + Posts going back a few Months now.The Owner,BHC, and the Clique never lose a beat on anything ,I  post.

I seem to be in the doghouse along with DBuck, and Nick March- 2 members who,I  get along with.

I post plenty on Turkey Hunting.  So,I  have 122 Public + Crowded Gun Club Land Turkeys to my credit.  And not a one is an easy Private Land Tom. 

Put In your time and you can do the same.

So, I  have wrote 3 Turkey Hunting Books - big deal. If you are Interested,  I  can show any here the many exact steps to get your Book published. It's  no big deal.

Some are Jealous  because,I  have a Utube Channel.  Again big deal. -- Get your Utube Channel  up + running .

Any Martial Arts Videos, I  upload- just Scroll on past if not interested.  As a Black Belt Instructor,  I  upload these as this is where ,I  have 40 years of Knowledge. 

Same with Boxing- 45 years

If not interested- just Scroll on past.

Anything Educational- again Scroll on past. 

I'm  not going anywhere  Guys. This Internet crap where 2,3,4 or more members come at you should not be allowed. 

I think, I  contribute alot of Diverse, and Educational  Threads  + Posts  and you don't  see me ripping anyone in the Political  Section.

But- if the owner does not like me or my content- feel free to Ban my Ass .

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

the guy is a die hard turkey hunter. and posts plenty of posts regaurding turkey and turkey hunting. 

whats wrong with him using the "lounge" so he can post topics that is "non outdoor related topics". 

just like i was told. if you dont wanna view or see it, then dont click on it. 

45 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Nothing really except it's the seemingly predominant content being posted by a given member. It's definitely OK to discuss random things here, just seems odd to be a mainstay of daily posts by one person.  

is there  a limit here on how many posts your allowed in the lounge? 

cleary says for non outdoor related topics. and hes using the forum in the correct way. so i dont see the problem. 

35 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Thanks,I have stayed pretty quiet while the Jealous  Haters have been ripping me on many Threads + Posts going back a few Months now.The Owner,BHC, and the Clique never lose a beat on anything ,I  post.

I seem to be in the doghouse along with DBuck, and Nick March- 2 members who,I  get along with.

I post plenty on Turkey Hunting.  So,I  have 122 Public + Crowded Gun Club Land Turkeys to my credit.  And not a one is an easy Private Land Tom. 

Put In your time and you can do the same.

So, I  have wrote 3 Turkey Hunting Books - big deal. If you are Interested,  I  can show any here the many exact steps to get your Book published. It's  no big deal.

Some are Jealous  because,I  have a Utube Channel.  Again big deal. -- Get your Utube Channel  up + running .

Any Martial Arts Videos, I  upload- just Scroll on past if not interested.  As a Black Belt Instructor,  I  upload these as this is where ,I  have 40 years of Knowledge. 

Same with Boxing- 45 years

If not interested- just Scroll on past.

Anything Educational- again Scroll on past. 

I'm  not going anywhere  Guys. This Internet crap where 2,3,4 or more members come at you should not be allowed. 

I think, I  contribute alot of Diverse, and Educational  Threads  + Posts  and you don't  see me ripping anyone in the Political  Section.

But- if the owner does not like me or my content- feel free to Ban my Ass .

I’m not reading all this but just keep posting in appropriate forum and pay no attention to bs. As I said before it is easier to ignore than complain but some people have no self control to ignore. Hell, archer asked to hide his posts from people on his ignore list so he did not have read replied of people he wants to ignore😳

keep posting