Moderna shot number 2?

The entire vaccine is still in emergency use only which technically makes it trial base so everyone that got the shot has no clue whether they got the shot or they got saline

6 minutes ago, Jim_ said:

LOL. I don't know about that, though. I get the impression of integrity and intelligence from my experiences with my doctors ... they cared what was in my individual best interest.

Also, I think that a lot of the people on NJWW are MAGA men, and I'm pretty sure that this the least vaccinated group in America. So, just to be fair in making your decision, maybe you should seek out the advice of your family's doctors, just to get another viewpoint.

My dad with heart disease and a triple bypass was lectured by his cardiologist last week about getting the vaccine he politely told him GFY not meaning good for you I had covid I survived what do I need the vaccine for?

8 minutes ago, Jim_ said:

LOL. I don't know about that, though. I get the impression of integrity and intelligence from my experiences with my doctors ... they cared what was in my individual best interest.

Also, I think that a lot of the people on NJWW are MAGA men, and I'm pretty sure that this the least vaccinated group in America. So, just to be fair in making your decision, maybe you should seek out the advice of your family's doctors, just to get another viewpoint.

Many great doctors out there. However, what can your or my doctor know about this vaccine when the makers of the vaccine are still testing it and there are many disturbing questions only time will answer. No one even know how long it will work. 

2 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Umm this a health and fitness topic not nmp. But actually I saw a headline across the screen flipping channels earlier that the CDC is looking into a rise in heart related issues among young males mostly. I did not see if it was a specific vaccine or not. 

It's both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that are causing a higher-than-expected number of cases of a heart ailment among young people, most often males.  

The CDC posted an advisory statement on June 2nd and you, "MR KNOW IT ALL PHARMACY WORKER" saw it while flipping channels? Yea right!  As if CVS didn't know about the advisory.

The greed of yourself and CVS is pathetic!  The $40 is obviously more important than warning the young males who go to CVS to get vaccinated!

Don't you think they should be told of a known risk before getting vaccinated?

SMH

Edited by nickmarch

10 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

It's both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that are causing a higher-than-expected number of cases of a heart ailment among young people, most often males.  

The CDC posted an advisory statement on June 2nd and you, "MR KNOW IT ALL PHARMACY WORKER" saw it while flipping channels? Yea right!  

The greed of yourself and CVS is pathetic!  The $40 is obviously more important than warning the young males who go to CVS to get vaccinated!

Don't you think they should be told of a known risk before getting vaccinates?

SMH

All of it is about money!! 

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

All of it is about money!! 

Lol you think how much more bribery can they off beer, scholarships, hoagies and now Oregon is offering joints for jabs lol.

Sad to see what we have become, feed and led into.

Who or whatever you believe in may bless you if sucked into this mess

10 hours ago, Roon said:

Lol you think how much more bribery can they off beer, scholarships, hoagies and now Oregon is offering joints for jabs lol.

Sad to see what we have become, feed and led into.

Who or whatever you believe in may bless you if sucked into this mess

Is this true? I haven’t watched 1 minute of news since November so not sure if your joking about a joint for a jab. I’m laughing cause I was joking about that a few weeks ago in one of the other post that “soon they’ll offer a dime bag  for the shot”.

Unreal if this is what they’re trying to bribe the young kids with. When do we say enough?