IGNORED

Sad day

hunterbob1

18 minutes ago, Merkel said:

Sorry to read this.  Prayers sent. 

Thank you Mr Merkel!

Tough week.When it rains it pours.I found out today my baby brothers in a nursing home indefinitely. He can no longer take care of himself. Again thank you my fellow hunter's younger and older for your prayers and condolences!!!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Thank you Mr Merkel!

Tough week.When it rains it pours.I found out today my baby brothers in a nursing home indefinitely. He can no longer take care of himself. Again thank you my fellow hunter's younger and older for your prayers and condolences!!!!!

Man, you're having a rough one.  Chin up, you are in everyone's thoughts and prayers.  I look forward to having a beer with you at the next get-together. As long as the beer I am drinking isn't one of those shit beers you drink. :) 

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

24 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Sometimes life can really pile on. :down: Hoping you can find strength, and even some peace, in this tough time. Prayers sent, Bob.

21 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Man, you're having a rough one.  Chin up, you are in everyone's thoughts and prayers.  I look forward to having a beer with you at the next get-together. As long as the beer I am drinking isn't one of those shit beers you drink. :) 

Lol, Thank you Bigfoot 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 6/9/2021 at 10:21 PM, hunterbob1 said:

Thank you Mr Merkel!

Oh man, hang in there. We continue to pray for you and your family! Stay strong.