WTB 22 pistol and rifle

Tuck

Have been looking for a 22 pistol to get my daughters into shooting a handgun.  Settled on Ruger SR22, but having difficulty finding one.  Have followed a few on Gunbroker but have never bought online before.  Anyone have one they are looking to sell or have a lead on one??  Permits in hand.

I am also looking for a 22 long gun to do some longer plinking at the range and at a buddies house to help with some ground hogs if anyone has one or a lead as well.

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, Tuck said:

Have been looking for a 22 pistol to get my daughters into shooting a handgun.  Settled on Ruger SR22, but having difficulty finding one.  Have followed a few on Gunbroker but have never bought online before.  Anyone have one they are looking to sell or have a lead on one??  Permits in hand.

I am also looking for a 22 long gun to do some longer plinking at the range and at a buddies house to help with some ground hogs if anyone has one or a lead as well.

Thanks for any help.

Just got off the phone with Jim Flynn's. Jamie said ruger SR-22 is on order. There are two people on the list. You can call her and get it be third on the list.

They have 3- 22 long rifles in stock, one is a Henry I didn't ask the price. Two rugers. A special edition 10/22,$615. a Ruger American bolt action.$370

I got my Ruger SR22 a month ago  from Lady Liberty Gunsmithing LLC.  in Atlantic City. It was an hour drive for me but they were the only ones to have it. They update their Facebook page often on what they get in and I saw the other day they had gotten another SR22 in. Its one of those places where you will have to call to see if they will be there because they don't really have set hours but they are good at updating their Facebook page on when they will not be there during normal times.

Screenshot_20210607-124754_Chrome.jpg