IGNORED

North Branch Raritan

Timo

i have had better smallmouth fishing if you launch in neshanic and then take out at the same place on old york road. this route youll be fishing the south branch

Is the current to strong to paddle back to the Original launch point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Timo said:

Is the current to strong to paddle back to the Original launch point?

not really but that would be a PIA. i always float tripped it. i had people in the area to pick me up 

1 hour ago, Rather Be Hunting said:

Problem is all the good launch points are likely overrun with illegals that are trashing the river. 

i try to not let that ruin my day. execpt one time i had diapers floating down the stream and i flipped out of them. 

@Timo have you tried kayaking the shore of round valley? awesome smallmouth fishing there along the shore. just keep your PFD on. 

whenever i wanna get into non stop smallie action i hit round valley. deep and very clear water. theres big ones in there. i was gonna go today but have a growing lists of chores i need to get done. 

if you ever wanna meet up there let me know. i have a kayak as well

@Timo have you tried kayaking the shore of round valley? awesome smallmouth fishing there along the shore. just keep your PFD on. 
whenever i wanna get into non stop smallie action i hit round valley. deep and very clear water. theres big ones in there. i was gonna go today but have a growing lists of chores i need to get done. 
if you ever wanna meet up there let me know. i have a kayak as well

Never have and likewise on the chores [emoji482]. I would absolutely be up to hit round valley one day with you. Was really looking for some living water tomorrow. Gonna be too hot to roast out on an open lake