Vaccine

14 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So what is not true? Or you just like starting shit as usual? 

Don’t be an idiot, i post facts backed up by data you post conjecture and talking points. You act like some type of insider yet can’t verify anything you throw out with factual information. Approved under EAU means ongoing clinical trial yet you try and say others are being deceptive.  Being fully approved is a very different story, most of which you are unable to comprehend. So again you are FOS

Edited by MGHunter66

1 minute ago, MGHunter66 said:

Don’t be an idiot, i post facts backed up by data you post conjecture and talking points. You act like some type of insider yet can’t verify anything you throw out with factual information. Approved under EAU means ongoing clinical trial yet you try and say others are being deceptive.  Being fully approved is a very different story, most of which you are unable to comprehend. So again you are FOS

So you are just looking to start shit as usual is the correct answer.  Again, unless you can't, what in my post is not right? To get to the EUA there is what? TESTING. That was my claim. The person I responded to claimed there was NO TESTING. So who is correct there professor?  And my last sentence talks to the final approval again showing the difference between the EUA and final approval. Yet you try to paint a different narrative-- so you are being dishonest. And where in the post do you get me being an insider? Again another narrative made up in your head.  

8 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So you are just looking to start shit as usual is the correct answer.  Again, unless you can't, what in my post is not right? To get to the EUA there is what? TESTING. That was my claim. The person I responded to claimed there was NO TESTING. So who is correct there professor?  And my last sentence talks to the final approval again showing the difference between the EUA and final approval. Yet you try to paint a different narrative-- so you are being dishonest. And where in the post do you get me being an insider? Again another narrative made up in your head.  

Pffft, another load of total bs. But it is good that the double talk you do daily has made you dribble the words “testing” which is what is still going on. So to get full approval a clinical trial will continue abolishing any liability. With that people like yourself are pushing people to vaccinate, yet at the same time brushing off things like the 300 cases of heart issues in adolescents as “if you got covid it would be worst” which is total BULLSHIT! Funny at the same time remove hy/chlor as a treatment for someone on their deathbed because as they die it would be horrible they may have heart palpitations. You’re mind is so skewed from reality it is painful to even read your dribble

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Pffft, another load of total bs. But it is good that the double talk you do daily has made you dribble the words “testing” which is what is still going on. So to get full approval a clinical trial will continue abolishing any liability. With that people like yourself are pushing people to vaccinate, yet at the same time brushing off things like the 300 cases of heart issues in adolescents as “if you got covid it would be worst” which is total BULLSHIT! Funny at the same time remove hy/chlor as a treatment for someone on their deathbed because as they die it would be horrible they may have heart palpitations. You’re mind is so skewed from reality it is painful to even read your dribble

WTF incoherent stuff did you just spew? LOL  You can not defend your initial claims so now you are trying to throw some more bull crap out to see if that sticks? Yep the correct answer was and still is- you are just looking to start shit. 

23 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

WTF incoherent stuff did you just spew? LOL  You can not defend your initial claims so now you are trying to throw some more bull crap out to see if that sticks? Yep the correct answer was and still is- you are just looking to start shit. 

Incoherent :rofl: well how does anyone address any of your claims when you have no factual info or data to back it up. If you happen to know of something being factual, present it with back up and we can debate it, otherwise it’s a fruitless effort.

1- You claimed the past admin suppressed information. Then put up some evidence of same.

2- You say the vaccine is 100% safe. Then put up evidence to support same

Funny thing is, you will do whatever a lib tells you to do. You want to be part of a clinical trial... more power to you. But now answer this simple question.... If the vaccine is our only answer why is the current administration allowing over 500k illegals to come across the border, be released into public settings without being vaccinated. Remember these people are coming from countries that have the highest transmission and population/death ratio. We have excess vaccine stock so it’s available. 

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

You’re so FOS it is not even funny at this point

You got that right.  He hates DT and his administration to the point where it seems like it's somehow personal.......... 

14 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Incoherent :rofl: well how does anyone address any of your claims when you have no factual info or data to back it up. If you happen to know of something being factual, present it with back up and we can debate it, otherwise it’s a fruitless effort.

1- You claimed the past admin suppressed information. Then put up some evidence of same.

2- You say the vaccine is 100% safe. Then put up evidence to support same

Funny thing is, you will do whatever a lib tells you to do. You want to be part of a clinical trial... more power to you. But now answer this simple question.... If the vaccine is our only answer why is the current administration allowing over 500k illegals to come across the border, be released into public settings without being vaccinated. Remember these people are coming from countries that have the highest transmission and population/death ratio. We have excess vaccine stock so it’s available. 

Someone throw you a life jacket. First does EUA require testing? Yes. That was my original post you had issue with. Then you tried to change the narrative which again you failed. But I will answer your 2 little issues now. First one. Trump told woodeard this was airborne and highly contagous is a fact as we all heard the audio. Yet he was telling the country it would be gone by easter. Do you really need links for that. It would only prove your ignorance. 

Second one. At NO time have I ever claimed the vaccine was 100% safe. So again another false narrative made up in your demented brain. 

Oh i see you have third qurstion as you keep trying to change the narrative yet again. Try to focus here skippy. I have never said vaccine is our only answer. You continue to spew lies. I have said it played an important role in our fight.  Thank you for the free rent. Nice spacious living. 

Biden said that Trump said it would be gone by Easter when what Trump really said is that he hopes and would like it to be gone by Easter.

SMH

Dead is even more out of touch with reality than usual.  Maybe it's an undetected side effect of the vaccine?

He apparently hasn't read the news lately as there are numerous new side effects being reported.  Serious nerve damage and others.  

He also hasn't replied to numerous posts in NMP that show numerous things that he has said over and over and over again have been proven false.

27 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Someone throw you a life jacket. First does EUA require testing? Yes. That was my original post you had issue with. Then you tried to change the narrative which again you failed. But I will answer your 2 little issues now. First one. Trump told woodeard this was airborne and highly contagous is a fact as we all heard the audio. Yet he was telling the country it would be gone by easter. Do you really need links for that. It would only prove your ignorance. 

Second one. At NO time have I ever claimed the vaccine was 100% safe. So again another false narrative made up in your demented brain. 

Oh i see you have third qurstion as you keep trying to change the narrative yet again. Try to focus here skippy. I have never said vaccine is our only answer. You continue to spew lies. I have said it played an important role in our fight.  Thank you for the free rent. Nice spacious living. 

You belong in a Carnival. Just look at your own response. You equate what you think as facts. You need help. And like a true libtard when you have no answers... it’s lies. Surprised I haven’t been called racist too LOL

Bottom line is this whole vaccine roll out has had a one sided approach as to solid information. What I mean by saying that is political control, social censorship and woke culture will not even allow a dissenting  voice even when it comes from high ranking physicians and medical professionals. Ask yourself why that is? Are you all comfortable with that? Why the need for indemnification? The USA has given full indemnification and drug companies are fighting with other countries for it in order to send vaccines. I can list various medical professionals and their dissenting reasoning if I must but simply ask yourself why such an effort to silence any dissent? I thought this was a democracy? Apparently only for those that want to listen to one side

They silence us by drowning out dissenting voices with obscene quantities our own money they stole under false pretense to pay for radio, TV, newsprint propaganda, internet disinformation and control over government, all to try to keep us from opening up the can of worms.  And what a can of worms it is.

https://www.unz.com/ishamir/the-can-of-worms/

Edited by tick trawler

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

You belong in a Carnival. Just look at your own response. You equate what you think as facts. You need help. And like a true libtard when you have no answers... it’s lies. Surprised I haven’t been called racist too LOL

Why? Why do you try? :pinocchio:

Edited by Lunatic

6 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

You belong in a Carnival. Just look at your own response. You equate what you think as facts. You need help. And like a true libtard when you have no answers... it’s lies. Surprised I haven’t been called racist too 

So there is not audio of trump telling woodward the virus is airborne and is highly contagous? And the video played all day for weeks of trump saying the virus will be gone by easter is not a fact? I understand now. If it is anything negative you tune it out and pretend it doesnt exist. I guess next you think trump is being reinstated. Lol. Or maybe christie in nj. Lol. You were a trouble maker on njh who was wrong then and you are wrong again today. At least you are consistent.