Jump to content

Vaccine


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Kinda relative, we and kids put A LOT of questionable things into our bodies (processed foods, hormone implanted meats, pesticide sprayed plants, modified plants, various medications, chemicals in water and various other drinks, alcohol, tobacco, sunscreen, makeup, deodorant, etc) unless they're living all natural in the wilderness of Alaska somewhere.

Sure, however, there is a big difference. Everything you mention is avoidable, the risks are known, and no one is saying you will lose your job, can’t travel, or be kicked out of school if you don’t use sunscreen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Sure, however, there is a big difference. Everything you mention is avoidable, the risks are known, and no one is saying you will lose your job, can’t travel, or be kicked out of school if you don’t use sunscreen. 

The vaccine is also avoidable by living naturally in Alaska :)

You can't avoid everything, such as pollution and virus exposure if you live in condensed areas.  But I do understand your point about the line between forcing vaccinations and tying essential (practical standard of common living) aspects of daily life versus making it a free/optional choice.  IMHO everyone needs to weigh their risk and choose the path that they feel best suits them.  At one point when vaccines weren't available, others could potentially impact unvaccinated people.  Now, with vaccines readily available, people have the choice to take it if they feel it lowers their risk versus not taking it and I personally don't believe anyone should be forced to take the vaccine if they don't want to because they're no longer elevating the risk for others (who also have the option to get vaccinated if they feel it lowers their risk).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This whole subject and for that fact the last 15 months are filled with “what ifs” “you shoulds” “I won’t” and “you musts” all in the name of politics. Can someone tell me why a perfectly healthy person should take the vaccine which certainly does have risks when at the same time the ill person that was on their death bed was denied hydroxy chloroquine because of potential side effect risks. 

Edited by MGHunter66
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

This whole subject and for that fact the last 15 months are filled with “what ifs” “you shoulds” “I won’t” and “you musts” all in the name of politics. Can someone tell me why a perfectly healthy person should take the vaccine which certainly does have risks when at the same time the ill person that was on their death bed was denied hydroxy chloroquine because of potential side effect risks. 

How many "perfectly healthy" police officers in NYC lost their fight to covid? While most perfectly healthy people obviously would do better against any illness or injury it does not guarantee it.  The vaccine helped get us to where we are today. If you remember there were some estimates that it may be 2022 before we START returning to some normal. Like the vaccine or hate the vaccine it played a role in helping us opening our country again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

How many "perfectly healthy" police officers in NYC lost their fight to covid? While most perfectly healthy people obviously would do better against any illness or injury it does not guarantee it.  The vaccine helped get us to where we are today. If you remember there were some estimates that it may be 2022 before we START returning to some normal. Like the vaccine or hate the vaccine it played a role in helping us opening our country again. 

As usual you didn’t answer the question, only a reply full of conjecture. Ask yourself how many could’ve been saved and not DEAD if not denied hydroxy chloroquine. Why I even try to talk common sense with you I have no idea. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

As usual you didn’t answer the question, only a reply full of conjecture. Ask yourself how many could’ve been saved and not DEAD if not denied hydroxy chloroquine. Why I even try to talk common sense with you I have no idea. 

You can't talk sense to him he only knows nonsense.

A very small percent of NYC Police who had covid died from it.  More than likely the ones who were not "Perfectly Healthy" are the ones who died.

His post shows his greed again! He is trying to drum up business.

The only reasonable part of his post is that he has Trump to thank for getting the vaccines out in record time.  Unlike Trump who would choose to let people decide for themself, the greedy elected and libs like dead want to jam it down everyone's throat.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

As usual you didn’t answer the question, only a reply full of conjecture. Ask yourself how many could’ve been saved and not DEAD if not denied hydroxy chloroquine. Why I even try to talk common sense with you I have no idea. 

At the time the hydroxy was proving to be more hurtful than helpful. Ask yourself if hydroxy was so great why did trump not get hydroxy when he went to walter reed?  

And saying the vaccine helped us get to this point is conjecture? It surely wasn't hydroxy that got us here. And you saying hydroxy would have saved more people is not conjecture on your part? You can't talk common sense with me because you are bankrupt in that department. Seems you went down the political path you were talking about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/10/2021 at 8:01 PM, Lunatic said:

You can’t see a wall 2” in front of your face. I said 100 times it’s a personal decision and I never once tried to talk someone out of it. The problem is I’m in the group being forced to take the vaccine so I’m fighting back. Our kids who have nothing to fear from this virus are forced to take it. It is shocking to me Americans like you are  ok with forcing others to take untested and experimental drug, which already killed over 5000 Americans, just because they already took it themselves. 
try to think outside of you tiny box, become little less selfish and  may you will get it 

Ah, I see I struck a nerve. You can go through my various posts over the last few months to see I completely agree with you about us not being forced to take the vaccine. You missed my point which is how you constantly rail against the vaccines.  That’s a liberal thing, to tell others how to live their lives. I stand by that.  You’re doing it daily. I chose to get myself vaccinated after studying the three vaccines approved in the US to date and reached the conclusion for myself that given my past health issues with cancer, the vaccine was the way to go for me.  I have many friends and family not getting vaccinated and that doesn’t change anything between me and any of them.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Ah, I see I struck a nerve. You can go through my various posts over the last few months to see I completely agree with you about us not being forced to take the vaccine. You missed my point which is how you constantly rail against the vaccines.  That’s a liberal thing, to tell others how to live their lives. I stand by that.  You’re doing it daily. I chose to get myself vaccinated after studying the three vaccines approved in the US to date and reached the conclusion for myself that given my past health issues with cancer, the vaccine was the way to go for me.  I have many friends and family not getting vaccinated and that doesn’t change anything between me and any of them.  

You have some serious reading comprehension issues. You accusing me of being against vaccine when I actually stated many time there are people who should be vaccinated. Yes I am against vaccine for myself and anyone who decides the risks are to great.  So why is the information about side effects of these vaccines so  aggravating to you? In your case you selfishly don't care to know what is going on because you already made your decision on this vaccine and you can't go back, regardless of what develops. SO the hell with others who don't want it but are pressured from all directions to take it. The hell with others who are intentionally denied information on serious side effects and deaths from this vaccine because you are already vaccinated. Why else would you be against me and others posting this disturbing new developments?  
So no I did not miss your point but your point is baseless and in fact not sincere. Show me one single statement of mine where " I tell others how to live their lives" You are hiding behind this statement because as I said you are just annoyed with bad news you can't do anything about for yourself and you don't give a shit about others. You made your decision on your own and all we want is to get the same opportunity but with people like you who can only think of themselves we are watching our civil liberties disintegrate in this draconian way of forcing people to take untested and unapproved drug.  

Edited by Lunatic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

You have some serious reading comprehension issues. You accusing me of being against vaccine when I actually stated many time there are people who should be vaccinated. Yes I am against vaccine for myself and anyone who decides the risks are to great.  So why is the information about side effects of these vaccines so  aggravating to you? In your case you selfishly don't care to know what is going on because you already made your decision on this vaccine and you can't go back, regardless of what develops. SO the hell with others who don't want it but are pressured from all directions to take it. The hell with others who are intentionally denied information on serious side effects and deaths from this vaccine because you are already vaccinated. Why else would you be against me and others posting this disturbing new developments?  
So no I did not miss your point but your point is baseless and in fact not sincere. Show me one single statement of mine where " I tell others how to live their lives" You are hiding behind this statement because as I said you are just annoyed with bad news you can't do anything about for yourself and you don't give a shit about others. You made your decision on your own and all we want is to get the same opportunity but with people like you who can only think of themselves we are watching our civil liberties disintegrate in this draconian way of forcing people to take untested and unapproved drug.  

If you were not against the vaccine you would share some of the positive news as well as the horror you bring daily.  You say information is intentionally being denied. Yet the most important information about this virus was with held by the past administration that would have changed the course of our country if it had done the right thing. That information was that this was air borne and highly contagous.  Not only was that info denied, but it was followed by a lie about this thing going away by easter of 2020.   

And aren't you being deceptive saying this vaccine is untested and unapproved? It has been tested and approved for EUA. It just has not reached final authorization. yet.  If the FDA approved it today, you would still have an issue.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

If you were not against the vaccine you would share some of the positive news as well as the horror you bring daily.  You say information is intentionally being denied. Yet the most important information about this virus was with held by the past administration that would have changed the course of our country if it had done the right thing. That information was that this was air borne and highly contagous.  Not only was that info denied, but it was followed by a lie about this thing going away by easter of 2020.   

And aren't you being deceptive saying this vaccine is untested and unapproved? It has been tested and approved for EUA. It just has not reached final authorization. yet.  If the FDA approved it today, you would still have an issue.  

You’re so FOS it is not even funny at this point

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 2021 Season Countdowns

    • NJ Crow Season Opens
      08/09/2021 5:31AM EDT
    • NJ Early Bow Season Opens
      09/11/2021 6:04AM EDT
    • NJ Fall Bow Season Opens
      10/02/2021 6:25AM EDT
  • Help Support NJ Woods & Water

    • paypal-donate-button

      njwaw-premium-membership-button

      shop-at-amazon-button
  • 2021 New Jersey Turkey Hunting Information



  • 2021 Youth Turkey Hunting Contest

  • 2021 Adult Turkey Hunting Contest

×
×
  • Create New...