Vaccine

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

I think what I find fascinating is how hard you have worked on a hunting and fishing forum to stop others from getting the Covid vaccine.  While I know you are not, it is a liberal move to try to impose your beliefs on others.  I don’t mind reading the odd post on vaccines, but not everyday with a new post on why I shouldn’t have gotten the vaccine.  Let’s give it a rest and get back to the outdoors. 

You can’t see a wall 2” in front of your face. I said 100 times it’s a personal decision and I never once tried to talk someone out of it. The problem is I’m in the group being forced to take the vaccine so I’m fighting back. Our kids who have nothing to fear from this virus are forced to take it. It is shocking to me Americans like you are  ok with forcing others to take untested and experimental drug, which already killed over 5000 Americans, just because they already took it themselves. 
try to think outside of you tiny box, become little less selfish and  may you will get it 

Edited by Lunatic

A warning was just announced about young men getting the vaccine.  I think they said they are going to stop giving it.  In a few hours I can find out.

They are estimating that 150,000 will have heart conditions if vaccinated.  Conditions that can kill them! 

When I find out for sure I'll  post.  

15 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

A warning was just announced about young men getting the vaccine.  I think they said they are going to stop giving it.  In a few hours I can find out.

They are estimating that 150,000 will have heart conditions if vaccinated.  Conditions that can kill them! 

When I find out for sure I'll  post.  

Spike protein which they believed would stay at the injection area is now found in organs. Maybe this is what is going on here since spike protein in another study caused cell damage. 

This is what I partially heard earlier.   Its scary!  Its not just the heart issue.  Between 1997 and 2013 2,149 people died from all vaccines given.  In 6 months the covid vaccine 5,160 deaths.
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6258295365001
What's more scary is that they are pushing vaccine not FDA approved and you can still get and give the virus. Makes a lot of sense. And I guarantee if Trump was not cheated out of office and pushed the vaccine the demented disgusting Democrats would be against it. Just like KamHOla Harris who insisted she would never get a vaccine that Trump pushed

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

This whole thing has turned into government propaganda.   You can't watch , listen or read anything without hearing the best thing we can do is vaccinate.  Enough already, I am sick of being bombarded with it.  This is the same stuff that goes on in communist countries that we question, yet we accept it here??  

3 minutes ago, Tuck said:

This whole thing has turned into government propaganda.   You can't watch , listen or read anything without hearing the best thing we can do is vaccinate.  Enough already, I am sick of being bombarded with it.  This is the same stuff that goes on in communist countries that we question, yet we accept it here??  

And yet nothing about the problems. All hidden away!

The wife got the shots and it was her choice, I choose not to get them and we both agree we are not having our kids get the shoots either. This is the way things should be, personal decisions made by you and not forced upon you through the government, media or any other nameless faces. People need to make choices by themselves for themselves and others need to respect their choices and move on. Tired of hearing about this virus and how the world is ending and tired of hearing about this vaccine and how its saving the world. The virus wasn't nearly as bad as it was claimed to be and the vaccine is to new and untested for me to put it in mine or my children's bodies. Anyone who gets vaccinated I respect their decision the same way I respect my wife's decision to get it, as I expect the same respect back for choosing not to get it. 

12 hours ago, Nomad said:

Scary that someone would put this into their body unless they really needed it like the elderly or compromised.   To try and push this on kids is sick.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

Kinda relative, we and kids put A LOT of questionable things into our bodies (processed foods, hormone implanted meats, pesticide sprayed plants, modified plants, various medications, chemicals in water and various other drinks, alcohol, tobacco, sunscreen, makeup, deodorant, etc) unless they're living all natural in the wilderness of Alaska somewhere.