While if you take it at face value it feeds all the fears that many have had .

‘but to believe it in reality MILLIONS of doctors and nurses .

‘pharmaceutical workers etc would all have to be in on it .

‘there is very little push back from the ENTIRE medical field .

‘you can’t tell me this guy is the only one with morals .

‘it just fuels the narrative you want to see .

im sure the truth is somewhere in the middle of both .

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

While if you take it at face value it feeds all the fears that many have had .

‘but to believe it in reality MILLIONS of doctors and nurses .

‘pharmaceutical workers etc would all have to be in on it .

‘there is very little push back from the ENTIRE medical field .

‘you can’t tell me this guy is the only one with morals .

‘it just fuels the narrative you want to see .

im sure the truth is somewhere in the middle of both .

This guy is not against vaccine. He is confirming what many of us were guessing about this vaccine. There is no need to vaccinate everybody and in fact the attempt to do so will have grave consequences of producing extremally strong strain, supper bug. . He confirms there is no reason to vaccinate healthy young people or people who were already infected. He asked why was the very successful Covid therapies abandoned and the entire focus is on vaccinating every one? 
Why isn't the government giving us weekly updates on vaccine's safety data like they did with the virus. Did you know there are over 4000 people dead, 10, 000 hospitalized in US after vaccination? I did not  and I ask why? Why were we bombarded  on regular basis on virus cases and we have total silence on vaccine data while we are told over and over it is safe?  Swine flu vaccine had 20 deaths and the program was instantly shut down. We have 4,000 and growing. 
This is insanity!
Again this guy is not against vaccine. He is saying vaccinating everyone is a huge Mistake. Mistake of vaccinating people who have nothing to fear from the virus, like the 19 year old kid who just died, with untested vaccine which is now producing very alarming and yet hidden away data. 

Edited by Lunatic
6 hours ago, bushden said:

I did sit and listen to the end and in my opinion it was not worth my time, just more of the same old shit.

I know, same shit, 4000 people dead, 10,000 in hospitals, nothing to see here, it effected me none, I survived. The hell with kids and other people who don’t need it but may die from it:up:

4 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I know, same shit, 4000 people dead, 10,000 in hospitals, nothing to see here, it effected me none, I survived. The hell with kids and other people who don’t need it but may die from it:up:

And yet one defended the guy who allowed tens of thousands to die needlessly. Amazing the hypocrisy. I guess older peoples deaths are not as important as young people. 

I guess the whole world is being duped. Tell me one country that REJECTS the use of a vaccine? 
One that is being forced. One that is accepting a vaccine not FDA approved. One that is being touted by the CDC funded by Pfizer and other big pharmaceutical companies. One that refuses to be vaccinated several times with absolutely no long-term testing. One that refuses to be vaccinated when the real non inflated death rate is less than .05%. One that realizes you can still get and give the virus. I can go on...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Huntfree77 said:

One that is being forced. One that is accepting a vaccine not FDA approved. One that is being touted by the CDC funded by Pfizer and other big pharmaceutical companies. One that refuses to be vaccinated several times with absolutely no long-term testing. One that refuses to be vaccinated when the real non inflated death rate is less than .05%. One that realizes you can still get and give the virus. I can go on...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Estimated numbers have tge us death rate somewhere around .016to .018 percent higher than 2019 or somewhere around 57000 deaths higher so really we are not that far off of an average death number.   Although we do have the highest death rate per 1000 people since 1943.  But these numbers do not include the census so this number can be skewed. This can be attributed to a few things such as people waiting longer to have children and alot more people opting not to have children at all.

Edited by vdep217
  • 2 weeks later...

This is very surprising. Could it be they know there are problems ahead and requirement would spell huge legal problems in the future? 

JoeBama Administration Will Not Require Vaccination For Federal Employees in Workplace, Nor Should any Federal Department Ask About Vaccination Status

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/09/joebama-administration-will-not-require-vaccination-for-federal-employees-in-workplace-nor-should-any-federal-department-ask-about-vaccination-status/

On 5/30/2021 at 7:54 PM, Lunatic said:

I think what I find fascinating is how hard you have worked on a hunting and fishing forum to stop others from getting the Covid vaccine.  While I know you are not, it is a liberal move to try to impose your beliefs on others.  I don’t mind reading the odd post on vaccines, but not everyday with a new post on why I shouldn’t have gotten the vaccine.  Let’s give it a rest and get back to the outdoors.