So Lightning Strikes...

Roon

5 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Very sad. Any idea what he died from?

No idea, happy and healthy before the vaccine so I'm sure that will be ruled out

11 minutes ago, tick trawler said:

Very sad and didn't need to happen.  These problems with the not-vax are not uncommon.  Read this if you are still considering the not-vaccine:

https://cuttingthroughthefogcom.files.wordpress.com/2021/05/evidence-of-injury-mwm-1.pdf

The big issue is reporting of problems with these vaccines is not mandatory. The government is not interested and the media is silent. A kid who had zero chance of dying from this virus is gone because of the incredible propaganda pushed on us by our government and the shameless media. Now I am pissed. 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, tick trawler said:

Very sad and didn't need to happen.  These problems with the not-vax are not uncommon.  Read this if you are still considering the not-vaccine:

https://cuttingthroughthefogcom.files.wordpress.com/2021/05/evidence-of-injury-mwm-1.pdf

Just like covid this vaccine is a gamble, you can get covid and survive just as you can take he vaccine and survive but, with the vaccine will have to wait 10 years to see the effects

Edited by Roon

Very sad, however I think it's a little early to blame it on the vaccine, no? Remember when we were all pissed that EVERY death during Covid, was ruled a Covid death? I think it's equally irresponsible to blame every untimely death of a vaccinated person, on the vaccine. 

And for the record, I am NOT vaccinated, and have no plans on getting it as of now.

May his soul Rest In Peace.  It’s truly scary.  Both my wife and I are not vaxed and it’s not because we are anti vac even.  For us it’s too early.  Not FDA approved and it’s too new for us.  While I respect everyone’s decision to get or not get the vaccine I have received lots of pressure from both family/friends to get it and it’s getting old really.  I hope we can all just get through this and just stick together.