Heading to Cabelas

OldMenRule

Just got back from some surf fishing at LBI. Caught nothing but had tons of bites, of course given my experience it was more then likely the surf.....! As I expected, peaceful and relaxing. Now heading out to Cabela's. Not expecting anything out there just a family tradition along with the fireworks stores and the Clinton Station Diner. 

A great weekend to all and please don't forget to remember.. 

19 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

Just got back from some surf fishing at LBI. Caught nothing but had tons of bites, of course given my experience it was more then likely the surf.....! As I expected, peaceful and relaxing. Now heading out to Cabela's. Not expecting anything out there just a family tradition along with the fireworks stores and the Clinton Station Diner. 

A great weekend to all and please don't forget to remember.. 

Thats a long trip from LBI to Cabela's.
Make sure to report on the store. My last two visits were a great disappointment and I think they were last as well.  

5 minutes ago, bushden said:

Have a good time, I like going to Cabelas with the kids we  always have a fund time. I got to get there and see if they have any youth 870's I have been searching without luck.

ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT DAY  

REMEMBER THE FALLEN My friend Ouner (Vincent Mauro)

Vincent Carmen Mauro.jpg

rest in peace ,sir

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Make sure to report on the store. My last two visits were a great disappointment and I think they were last as well.  

I have few gifts ( brains and looks ain't on that list for sure!!! ) but thankfully two or three hours of sleep is all I need. Been that way since I was a kid. Might explain a whole lot of other behavior......:whacky:

have fun. clinton diner  is pretty good. let me know if cabelas still has the sign out front that says all firearms must be checked in last time i was there you had to remove your firearm and they zip tied the slide. whe  you left, they gave you your firearm back. 

5 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Same here, I don't think I bought anything the last time I was there. The main reason I go to Cabela's these days is just to stop at Dietrich's on the way home, love that place.

2 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Same here, I don't think I bought anything the last time I was there. The main reason I go to Cabela's these days is just to stop at Dietrich's on the way home, love that place.

I could not find what I was looking for and it was 3 very common items associated with hunting. As they used to have great selection, of many manufacturers for just anything now  thats not the case. 

what’s Dietrich’