IGNORED

Model 94 value?

Ralphie9n

I am looking for some help from someone who is up on Winchester model 94 values. I have a 1972 model 94 rifle in 30/30. It is unfired and in excellent condition/brand new condition. I do not have the box with it. Does anyone know around what it is worth? I tried to look on gun broker but it’s all over the place on prices. Just looking for a realistic value. I appreciate any help.

18 hours ago, Ralphie9n said:

I am looking for some help from someone who is up on Winchester model 94 values. I have a 1972 model 94 rifle in 30/30. It is unfired and in excellent condition/brand new condition. I do not have the box with it. Does anyone know around what it is worth? I tried to look on gun broker but it’s all over the place on prices. Just looking for a realistic value. I appreciate any help.

When you go to Gunbroker go to advanced settings and look at the completed sales.  That is what people are paying for the rifles, not the high prices some may be asking.

After seeing this post and the ones in the carbines going for crazy money .

I looked up what was my dads favorite trap gun for many years .

‘he shot an Mx8 perazzi .

‘he bought it in mid 70’s for 1000 bucks .

and sold it around 2015 for I believe 5K .

today they are almost 35K .

‘absolutely unreal 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

Gunbroker.  A lot of crazy prices on the for sale items, very few selling.  Look at completed sales.

As we head into the first Holiday week-end of the summer, not many hunters thinking about upgrading their firearms. Later into the summer and the fall, the buy/selling will spike up.