IGNORED

Looking at Raptor Gutter

Lunatic

They are all good.. Look into leaf Filter before buying. Rated number 1 out of the top 10. I’ve had them since March. I will say everything including that stringy brown leaf pollen just rolls off. Warranty can’t be beat... Check your gutter connections while you or they do it.. lot of people miss this and putting these in takes some pressure which gets things out of wack..

Edited by MPSR
Spelling

On 5/25/2021 at 10:07 AM, RPK0620 said:

I have used these for over 20 years now. Got them at Home Depot. They last and do the job. Easy to install and I replaced the 1st set last year. All plastic.  3' lengths.

IMG_20210525_100143628.jpg

IMG_20210525_100215682.jpg

These clogged for me. They would keep wet leaves on top and the water would run over.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

31 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

These clogged for me. They would keep wet leaves on top and the water would run over.

I live in the woods ! !   and never had that problem.  The only issue I've had was the twisty things and propeller things (sorry, don't know what they are called) from the oak & maple trees in the spring will lay on there if there is no wind.  My leaf blower solves that problem.

What I like about them is the screen over top of the diamond shape grid..... prevents things from getting caught.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

The twisty things lay on top. Then this past winter, with it being cold for so long.. my gutters froze over.

What are the long stringy things with seeds.. they would play havok.

Not sure what you mean by leaf blower? My purpose of having them up there was to NOT have to get on the roof. Now, I am looking at removing the trees close to the house and maybe replanting smaller trees.

I don't know of anything that will work so now they are open and I was told to get a shop vac extension rods and a u to blow out the gutters.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

16 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

The twisty things lay on top. Then this past winter, with it being cold for so long.. my gutters froze over.

What are the long stringy things with seeds.. they would play havok.

Not sure what you mean by leaf blower? My purpose of having them up there was to NOT have to get on the roof. Now, I am looking at removing the trees close to the house and maybe replanting smaller trees.

I don't know of anything that will work so now they are open and I was told to get a shop vac extension rods and a u to blow out the gutters.

I have an Echo PB 9010 leaf lower... largest size they make at 48 N [newtons] blowing power.

I can't quite convert newtons but on the Still site their larges blower BR600 Magnum is rated at:                                              

32 Newtons  - Avg Air Velocity 199 mph, Max Air Velocity 238 mpg, 677 cubic feet mer minute.

So, mine is a bit stronger and I just walk along the side of the house with the blower pointed UP at the gutter and the propellers and twisty things go flying....   easy.  In the spring I do this regularly as the debris is coming off the trees.

And with these gutter guards I don't do anything with leaves as they blow off with the wind.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.