Disappointed with F&W Game Warden

My younger years they started with the spoon  when the spoons broke on me she kicked me broke her little  toe and some time a belt The worst was when she said your father will be home in a while I cut off to hammer house  the best one also the day  Mom seen my tattoo 17 or 18 I passed  Her in The kitchen When up stairs To my bedroom she came up what's that on your arm  And proceeded to say I brought you into this world perfect no scarsNo tattoosI just  hidden Under the Covers and took one I Start  laughing so hard she stopped And said let me look that  What you got The good old days

15 minutes ago, Timbuk2 said:

My younger years they started with the spoon  when the spoons broke on me she kicked me broke her little  toe and some time a belt The worst was when she said your father will be home in a while I cut off to hammer house  the best one also the day  Mom seen my tattoo 17 or 18 I passed  Her in The kitchen When up stairs To my bedroom she came up what's that on your arm  And proceeded to say I brought you into this world perfect no scarsNo tattoosI just  hidden Under the Covers and took one I Start  laughing so hard she stopped And said let me look that  What you got The good old days

was told , your marking up your body , you will never be able to be a F. B. I. agent ,( HUH ? )

5 hours ago, Timbuk2 said:

Lol I saw you chased more than once with a 2x4

Did anyone think that maybe he had a license or in his wallet or maybe the warden knew one of them so he just knew that they had license 
Doesn't matter anymore after his 24-hour ban it looks like he decided to leave the site. Took his ball and went home

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk