5/14 - 5/16 Live fishing Blog

Kicking it off this afternoon wading for Shad.  Then will be RB stripers with @Zipper and my son tomorrow Saturday .  Then back to Shad Sunday. Meanwhile @Buck154 is out ocean now shaking down his boat for Seabass opener tomorrow. Then we have @TroutandBucks seabass charter with @Bucksnbows, @3Blade, and @Live to Hunt happening Saturday.   Let’s hear about what you are catching here this weekend and please PM me any Striper intel for tomorrow. Have to Launch AH due to low tide in morning.

8 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

This site truly has gone off the rails

Why is that? Because it’s an actual fishing thread and not something for you to troll on while contributing nothing to actual outdoor related  topics? Just an observation..... This is exactly what it’s supposed to be. 

Aside from that, I will be on RB tomorrow. Good luck for those who head out. Weather is looking prime. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mallard1100 said:

Why is that? Because it’s an actual fishing thread and not something for you to troll on while contributing nothing to actual outdoor related  topics? Just an observation..... This is exactly what it’s supposed to be. 

Aside from that, I will be on RB tomorrow. Good luck for those who head out. Weather is looking prime. 

I guess you missed the original picture included in that posting. Definitely not safe for family viewing, despite at least one moderator's attempts to pass off that line on many of us.  I'm kinda surprised the moderator reacted so positively to your understandable reaction, since you missed his original posting but he knows what I was commenting on. Hypocrisy in action. 

As our moderator says above, he removed the off the rails picture that surprised me given moderators' standard policies for the little people's posts.  So, no, I was not suggesting that a discussion of fishing is off the rails. You're right, it's what we're supposed to be here for. I'm gonna catch the 1AM outgoing tide tonight on a sweet back bay. 

Edited by JFC1

1 hour ago, JFC1 said:

I guess you missed the original picture included in that posting. Definitely not safe for family viewing, despite at least one moderator's attempts to pass off that line on many of us.  I'm kinda surprised the moderator reacted so positively to your understandable reaction, since you missed his original posting but he knows what I was commenting on. Hypocrisy in action. 

As our moderator says above, he removed the off the rails picture that surprised me given moderators' standard policies for the little people's posts.  So, no, I was not suggesting that a discussion of fishing is off the rails. You're right, it's what we're supposed to be here for. I'm gonna catch the 1AM outgoing tide tonight on a sweet back bay. 

I saw the original picture.......Thanks. No need for a long winded reply it’s all good. Let’s not ruin a good report thread. Good luck.

I usually don’t fish on weekends unless I going with someone who is only available on weekends. I am retired and leave the waterways on weekends to those who work and can only fish then.  Besides I was out the last 3 days. Got a bunch of nice smallies and trout. Here are the two biggest: a 17 inch smallie and a 17 inch trout. All close to home in central Jersey.

384C50A0-93A1-4BCD-9261-6CCB129B8950.jpeg

F181F1B6-C2EC-4773-8217-8A323FA1B524.jpeg