Frelinghuysen Arboretum....Thanks to Morris County Parks

Had a few hours this afternoon and myself and the Mrs decided to visit this great Morris County Park......Ive been going there for over 20 years and its always a great park to visit......for a free county park this place is well worth the visit if you havent been there.......lots of gardens of different types.....annuals, perennials...vegetables....woodland gardens....conifer gardens.....and on and on.......they even have one of my favorite trees Davidia involcrulata  ( ? ) hankerchief or dove tree.......anyway this place has the MR MCR seal of approval......

Yes the park commission and the volunteers do an excellent job and they know their stuff....not like the untrained individuals who work for the county in Union County.......

22 hours ago, MRMCR said:

Had a few hours this afternoon and myself and the Mrs decided to visit this great Morris County Park......Ive been going there for over 20 years and its always a great park to visit......for a free county park this place is well worth the visit if you havent been there.......lots of gardens of different types.....annuals, perennials...vegetables....woodland gardens....conifer gardens.....and on and on.......they even have one of my favorite trees Davidia involcrulata  ( ? ) hankerchief or dove tree.......anyway this place has the MR MCR seal of approval......

Totally agree. Been going there for over 30 years.  They used to hold an annual sale of unique flowers and shrubs.  

14 hours ago, Merkel said:

Totally agree. Been going there for over 30 years.  They used to hold an annual sale of unique flowers and shrubs.  

I beleive they still do........years ago I belonged to the Tri State Hosta Society  ( LOL) and they had a plant sale thee once......