She Should Be Fired ......

On 5/11/2021 at 11:24 AM, archer36 said:

Sorry Guys, I'm not going to post here ad nauseam. Believe what you want. Also, Ive said it over and over. If you are on my Ignore List, please add me to yours and STOP trolling me. It's cowardly and childish. 

Old Men Rule and Yoda 4X4. Please add me to your list and stop the grandstanding. Thank you. 

Let me get this straight. You are asking people on your ignore list not to reply to you so you are not tempted to read what they have to say? How about some self control?? 

You are delusional. China is outright going after Taiwan and looking to expand their territory by forcing other countries out of their territories, Russia just proclaimed they will be taking back Criminea by  force and have been upping their forces along the borders already pushing into the country. They were kept at bay, knowing Trump stood with these countries. The virus was definitely a shot by the Chinese, but also look back at who donated money to the lab. Seems like an odd coincidence. You are smoking crack to think that the middle east wasn't less volatile than it is now. Actually brought Taliban to talks(not going control them, but at least got them to sit down.) North Korea stopped with missile tests and was brought to the table to have peace talks with South Korea. Once Biden came in that all changed. They all know Biden is spineless and cares more about appeasing people with issues like bringing transgenders back in the military or how women's uniforms fit. Funny you bring up budgets and yet don't say anything about the trillions spent by Biden in his first 100 days that barely did anything for the people, all that it did was fund pet projects of the left.

We are the laughing stock of the world now because of "can't form a simple sentence" Biden.  You are barking up the wrong tree with trying to pin me as a talking points guy. I barely watch TV for let alone for my news and form my own opinions after reading multiple reports and comparing what they all have in common, because there has to be truth in that if the left leaning and the right leaning media are saying it. As for criminals you are smoking crack, as you can't be that ignorant to see the FBI/CIA have filed charges on Trumps administration for things that the left has openly done for years, but turn a blind eye too.  

11 hours ago, allmann said:

You are delusional. China is outright going after Taiwan and looking to expand their territory by forcing other countries out of their territories, Russia just proclaimed they will be taking back Criminea by  force and have been upping their forces along the borders already pushing into the country. They were kept at bay, knowing Trump stood with these countries. The virus was definitely a shot by the Chinese, but also look back at who donated money to the lab. Seems like an odd coincidence. You are smoking crack to think that the middle east wasn't less volatile than it is now. Actually brought Taliban to talks(not going control them, but at least got them to sit down.) North Korea stopped with missile tests and was brought to the table to have peace talks with South Korea. Once Biden came in that all changed. They all know Biden is spineless and cares more about appeasing people with issues like bringing transgenders back in the military or how women's uniforms fit. Funny you bring up budgets and yet don't say anything about the trillions spent by Biden in his first 100 days that barely did anything for the people, all that it did was fund pet projects of the left.

We are the laughing stock of the world now because of "can't form a simple sentence" Biden.  You are barking up the wrong tree with trying to pin me as a talking points guy. I barely watch TV for let alone for my news and form my own opinions after reading multiple reports and comparing what they all have in common, because there has to be truth in that if the left leaning and the right leaning media are saying it. As for criminals you are smoking crack, as you can't be that ignorant to see the FBI/CIA have filed charges on Trumps administration for things that the left has openly done for years, but turn a blind eye too.  

Not to mention we went over night form America first to America last. There isn't one thing Biden did so far good for America or Americans. From southern boarder crisis, making us  again energy dependent, relaxing pressure on countries like Iran who openly call for our destruction, taxation of already stressed economy - (this is coming), bringing back regulations which make domestic manufacturing weaker and unable to compete, and the list goes on. and on and on. Trump did a great job making us stronger on all fronts and this guy is heading the other way.   

37 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Not to mention we went over night form America first to America last. There isn't one thing Biden did so far good for America or Americans. From southern boarder crisis, making us  again energy dependent, relaxing pressure on countries like Iran who openly call for our destruction, taxation of already stressed economy - (this is coming), bringing back regulations which make domestic manufacturing weaker and unable to compete, and the list goes on. and on and on. Trump did a great job making us stronger on all fronts and this guy is heading the other way.   

It is an ass backward world for sure. Prices are up but there is no threat of inflation. Israel defends itself and somehow it's there fault. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, white supremacy is the nations greatest threat. A bizarre world indeed.   

1 minute ago, OldMenRule said:

It is an ass backward world for sure. Prices are up but there is no threat of inflation. Israel defends itself and somehow it's there fault. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, white supremacy is the nations greatest threat. A bizarre world indeed.   

Liberals live in imaginary world. They reject facts and create their own as needed. This is not even a joke. This is the way it is right now and its possible for one single reason. They control what people think by controlling the media. Even seemingly intelligent people are unable or unwilling to see through this very week and obvious illusion. 

I wonder how many folks in this country really know how bad it is? I'm the ops manager for a small family owned manufacturing company. The owner, my wife's uncle, is 92 years old and still works 6 days a week. The PPP loan helped us make payroll from week to week, but in the past 3-4 months, we have seen our raw material prices double. Not to mention the fuel prices causing freight charges to climb astronomically. The new admin put things in place to help the small business owner, however everything else it does is has been very detrimental. I have had a steel order in since April and won't get some of it until the end of June. Never had this issue before. I'm very afraid of what's to come...

I can't say it's the Biden Admin doing this, but what else could it possibly be?

Anybody in the same boat with materials and such?

8 minutes ago, DonW said:

I wonder how many folks in this country really know how bad it is? I'm the ops manager for a small family owned manufacturing company. The owner, my wife's uncle, is 92 years old and still works 6 days a week. The PPP loan helped us make payroll from week to week, but in the past 3-4 months, we have seen our raw material prices double. Not to mention the fuel prices causing freight charges to climb astronomically. The new admin put things in place to help the small business owner, however everything else it does is has been very detrimental. I have had a steel order in since April and won't get some of it until the end of June. Never had this issue before. I'm very afraid of what's to come...

I can't say it's the Biden Admin doing this, but what else could it possibly be?

Anybody in the same boat with materials and such?

Liberals hate small businesses.  It is clear by their actions.  They want to destroy independent workers and businesses.

This is why they are giving tens of millions of dollars in handouts to the unions.  This is why Obamacare cause a massive consolidation in the medical field; most of your doctors probably now work in a larger firm because they couldn't afford to operate independently.  There is a 100% chance that small business taxes will go up substantially.  The mandatory $15 minimum wage that the liberals are pushing will hurt small businesses who hire seasonal workers.

The majority of policy that Democrats push out to "help the middle class" actually crushes the middle class and definitely kicks small business owners in the balls.  If you are a small business or an independent contractor, you should never be voting Democrat.  They want to see you go out of business, join a large corporation and become a dues-paying union worker.  I have nothing against unions, but I do have something against people who are intentionally trying to drive me out of business.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Talk about a topic going off the rails. Another thread ready for the  junkyard

Cite some of Biden's successes and put it back on track.

I'll help:

Border Crisis / Increased Middle East Conflict / Emboldened Iran (+China and Russia) / hacked pipeline / inflation .....................

Edited by LittleM

22 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Liberals hate small businesses.  It is clear by their actions.  They want to destroy independent workers and businesses.

This is why they are giving tens of millions of dollars in handouts to the unions.  This is why Obamacare cause a massive consolidation in the medical field; most of your doctors probably now work in a larger firm because they couldn't afford to operate independently.  There is a 100% chance that small business taxes will go up substantially.  The mandatory $15 minimum wage that the liberals are pushing will hurt small businesses who hire seasonal workers.

The majority of policy that Democrats push out to "help the middle class" actually crushes the middle class and definitely kicks small business owners in the balls.  If you are a small business or an independent contractor, you should never be voting Democrat.  They want to see you go out of business, join a large corporation and become a dues-paying union worker.  I have nothing against unions, but I do have something against people who are intentionally trying to drive me out of business.

Liberals love central control. It's the tenant of their ideology. That's what the true goal of defunding the police is. Not getting rid of cops but a federal police force. They hate independent departments. They hate America, hell they just plain hate. Of course they hate in the name of tolerance and for our own good....

Lol at the unhinged people replying to some one pointing out how this thread took  turn off the cliff. It went from being upset about one person, to calling for boycott, to protesting at her house to an all out political debate about nothing the thread was started about. 

8 minutes ago, LittleM said:

I do not see anything that resembles being "unhinged" in any of the recent posts except for your rantings - sounds like teenage girl drama to me.......

No i would call someone attacking another person for pointing out how the topic went off the rails as unhinged. It was my only participation in the thread and now you make stuff up in last reply. Thats pretty unhinged.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

No i would call someone attacking another person for pointing out how the topic went off the rails as unhinged. It was my only participation in the thread and now you make stuff up in last reply. Thats pretty unhinged.

13 minutes ago, LittleM said:

I do not see anything that resembles being "unhinged" in any of the recent posts except for your rantings - sounds like teenage girl drama to me.......

Edited by LittleM