She Should Be Fired ......

57 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

Remember it's not a gas shortage it's a supply shortage and the Dept. of Energy is all over it. 3 O'clock. Time for your nap Mr. President...........:tooth: 

better a nap than selling out democracy over a burger, diet coke and another round of golf, right? 

1 hour ago, JFC1 said:

better a nap than selling out democracy over a burger, diet coke and another round of golf, right? 

I was of the belief that traitors preferred Chinese food over traditional American fare. Then again it could have been Ukrainian food. So confusing....:laughing: 

9 hours ago, JFC1 said:

Since you think so highly of Biden can you list any of his accomplishments?

12 minutes ago, allmann said:

Since you think so highly of Biden can you list any of his accomplishments?

I don't think highly of Biden. If it weren't for the sleazeball who preceded him or the craziness of the current denial of reality and cult of personality you'd never  see me expressing even lukewarm support. But not inciting attacks on US democracy is a good thing. 

8 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

I was of the belief that traitors preferred Chinese food over traditional American fare. Then again it could have been Ukrainian food. So confusing....:laughing: 

So confusing. The food we eat denotes our traitor status. What to do w pizzagate or a burnt steak? You ever hit up Banana King In PTown? The future  McDonald's of the new Latino USA?

3 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Reignighting war in the middle east

Yeah moving out embassy and allowing the Saudis carte blanche was Bidens idea, right?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Joe wake up, time for your meds,sign on the x. If you say it's okay, okay.

Don, your daughter's banging her secret svs agent while Hunters at board meetings, xi says you're a fool, and you've alienated out allies....spend spend spend and blow our national budget even before you ignore real danger of covid!"

We were screwed before and we're screwed now. I'm screwed...waiting to file police report some dirt bag slashed my four tires in my fishing ride I parked  in a sketchy neighborhood--no stripers tonight. Must have been a liberal dirtbag who done it

Edited by JFC1

You are that blinded by the person that you can't even acknowledge the accomplishments? You are ignorant to believe that we were in a worse predicament with Trump. He kept peace in the middle east, china and russia in line and put Americans before some far fetched ideas. Biden has been in office for 4 months and it has been down hill the whole time. Not one policy/EO has helped America. People who are blinded by their perception of a person and can't see the facts are very ignorant.  

6 minutes ago, allmann said:

You are that blinded by the person that you can't even acknowledge the accomplishments? You are ignorant to believe that we were in a worse predicament with Trump. He kept peace in the middle east, china and russia in line and put Americans before some far fetched ideas. Biden has been in office for 4 months and it has been down hill the whole time. Not one policy/EO has helped America. People who are blinded by their perception of a person and can't see the facts are very ignorant.  

China in line? I thought they released the Wuhan virus? Lol how China advanced on US allies, markets, currencies, trade secrets over last 4 yrs. That's in line? Ha. Russia attacked us, outmaneuvers is in Syria? Kept what peace in the Mideast? Blew the budget buying off constituents after blowing Xo negotiations, begging him to buy US farm products so the Don would get re elected? Laughingstock of the world.  You're blinded by Fox talking points. I'm blinded by no person, only results. Bill Clinton was a sleaze but he got results. Don I'd a sleaze and he gets no results, can't even maintain a cabinet and he'll be indicted soon for real crimes