4 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

You really are fast and loose with your language. In no way did the bakery owner say he hates homosexuals. He simply believes homosexuality is a sin and he cannot support a sin. Words matter. Obviously not to a liberal such as yourself, but they matter to most Americans. 

In liberalism facts and fiction are interchangeable so he's just stating what he sees as fact.  

1 hour ago, OldMenRule said:

In liberalism facts and fiction are interchangeable so he's just stating what he sees as fact.  

Trump is president and an honest genius, Mike Lindell has the facts, and there was massive voter fraud that allowed Joe to win but Obama is really governing through Harris. NOT. But you state that the libs are interchanging facts and fiction. Good one. Agitate to fire whoever discriminates at CVS against a hardworking LEO, if that was the case. I'll join you. But stop spouting pure BS. 

PS I hear Gaetz and Taylor-Greene just had a rally for the Q kids.  Free pizza, in the basement. 

11 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Trump is president and an honest genius, Mike Lindell has the facts, and there was massive voter fraud that allowed Joe to win but Obama is really governing through Harris. NOT. But you state that the libs are interchanging facts and fiction. Good one. Agitate to fire whoever discriminates at CVS against a hardworking LEO, if that was the case. I'll join you. But stop spouting pure BS. 

PS I hear Gaetz and Taylor-Greene just had a rally for the Q kids.  Free pizza, in the basement. 

Free Pizza was the name of my band in college.

8 hours ago, JFC1 said:

Remember it's not a gas shortage it's a supply shortage and the Dept. of Energy is all over it. 3 O'clock. Time for your nap Mr. President...........:tooth: