She Should Be Fired ......

4 hours ago, Mink said:

I think we've all had enough of this bullshit, so let's get the number and call the owner and get her fired . We need to push back and use the same tactics they do.

Brian, we don't want to act "exactly" like them ! Let's get the facts first . If the facts bare out then by all means let it fly !

57 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

What you show in the picture is not "cop" hating that is a disagreement between protesters or riotors.

Yes what happen at the capitol where it was breeched was wrong and yes a few were violent twords cops but that is not cop hating. Besides this case being a product of double standard.  When there were protests and people burning cars building looting a destroying towns it was ok by the media and it was protesters showing how they feel but the capitol is a riot again not saying it's right either way.

Now throw in politicians calling for violence against police if a guilty verdict isn't reached in the Chauvin trial , Sharpton calling for violence against police,  police being guilty before any evidence or camera footage coming out.  The officer that shot the teen going after someone with a knife is still facing calls of violence even though he did tge correct thing.  All of the above equates to no respect for laws or authority and is in fact cop hating as you call it one instance of a disagreement you picture is not cop hating even though it is wrong"

That's not true. There was cop hating there. Trump, and his lawyers, did throw all law enforcement under the bus .... they were part of the "steal."

You and I both know that sometimes Trump is full of baloney. He'll say or do anything to get his way. It's just the way the man is. But, there are some very enthusiastic Trump supporters that take everything he says as Gospel. 

Anyway, back to the original topic, I agree everyone should speak up on this in some way. In the morning I'm going to contact the store, and whatever the next level up is. Not going to rant ... just point out their attack on our first responders, and request their response.

I'm way sick of this anti-cop garbage.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BothBarrels said:

That's not true. There was cop hating there. Trump, and his lawyers, did throw all law enforcement under the bus .... they were part of the "steal."

You and I both know that sometimes Trump is full of baloney. He'll say or do anything to get his way. It's just the way the man is. But, there are some very enthusiastic Trump supporters that take everything he says as Gospel. 

Anyway, back to the original topic, I agree everyone should speak up on this in some way. In the morning I'm going to contact the store, and whatever the next level up is. Not going to rant ... just point out their attack on our first responders, and request their response.

I'm way sick of this anti-cop garbage.

WOW, you must be a "liberal",  just like Liz Cheney. LOL :happywave:

Edited by archer36

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

I believe what you are doing is rationalizing. When you attack, kill, or injure Police, you don't do it out of respect. I'm sure the White Meth Dealer in Arkansas doesn't like the Cops much and I don't think he's a "liberal". For anyone to say it's only "liberals" that hate Cops is ludicrous.  People will react violently when they think they are being wronged and are frustrated. It's not exclusive to any people. Right, left of middle.  Actions speak louder than words. This Woman may have said "I hate Cops" but she did not inflict any physical damage to one. But yet, you will persecute her and defend the Jan 6 Protesters? Pitiful.  There is NO EXCUSE to attack a (good) LEO for simply doing his job. 

Agree with your point that it’s not just liberals that hate cops... criminals do too. 

47 minutes ago, archer36 said:

You're right. Words do matter. That's why certain people have gotten thrown off of Social Media Sites. 

WOW Archer.......you got yourself in a good position here LOL. While we have agreed to disagree in the past, your bias towards Trump, his followers, and conservatives really shows bright here. The difference on Social Media, or being a liberal for that matter, is there is no repercussion for your words, hatred, or rioting. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

WOW Archer.......you got yourself in a good position here LOL. While we have agreed to disagree in the past, your bias towards Trump, his followers, and conservatives really shows bright here. The difference on Social Media, or being a liberal for that matter, is there is no repercussion for your words, hatred, or rioting. 

What "position". Do you think I give a sh_t?  What's with this "bias" toward Trump? I'm unique in that sense? Lots of Republicans have the same "bias" and they are being punished. There is no loyalty to a person, but to "ideas". I said I was through with the Thread but feel you are a reasonable guy and deserve a response. When are you guys going to get it? This is a HUNTING and FISHING FORUM but everyday post political threads calling people "scumbags". Are all Democrats "liberal"? Then all Republicans must be White Supremacists. That's the logic here. Don't name call. Pitiful. 

This started out as a semi political thread and as always, goes down the toilet. Look at the first post and others right on the first page. Some people just thrive on DISCOURSE. Pitiful. :happywave:

Edited by archer36

36 minutes ago, FLDBRED-BDC said:

Brian, we don't want to act "exactly" like them ! Let's get the facts first . If the facts bare out then by all means let it fly !

Yea.....you're right ! We don't want to be like that pussy Lebron China James ! But when we have the facts we can no longer be silent !

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

Twisting words again.  It was not based on hate the ruling was based on freedom of religion.  Not that I agree with the ruling but it's fact

It’s more than freedom of religion, it’s freedom of expression.

If a private business owner wants to discriminate against people who may be his potential customers, he can do that.  His business is a private business and is generally not deeply regulated.  However, what the left wants to have happen is for the government to regulate with laws and the threat of violence what you should think and how you should behave.

I agree with the SCOTUS decision because the baker should not be told by the government that he will be sanctioned by refusing service to a customer.  He can do that, and he should be allowed to do that.  As a small business owner myself I often say I get to choose who my customers are.  Generally speaking, it’s based upon whether or not I want to do the work.  In the baker’s case, he should be allow to determine whether or not he wants to do the work.  Full stop.  In a free market, the person looking to get a cake made had several other alternatives in the area to get service.  Go to one of those other bakers and see if they want your business.  Full stop.

The left wants to use the threat of laws and violence from the federal government to control how we think and behave.  That is an incredibly dangerous slope that never, ever ends well.  It must be actively resisted and fought until the idea dies.

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

Sorry Guys, I'm not going to post here ad nauseam. Believe what you want. Also, Ive said it over and over. If you are on my Ignore List, please add me to yours and STOP trolling me. It's cowardly and childish. 

Old Men Rule and Yoda 4X4. Please add me to your list and stop the grandstanding. Thank you. 

No.  I will keep trolling you because you are the coward.  You hide because there are people who can articulate and provide fact-based evidence to deflate your ruse.  Liberals like yourself prefer to live in echo chambers, away from the differences of opinion that make this country great.  This great nation was formed on compromise, not the edict or demands of one ideology.  There is room for all, you just don’t want it that way.

I am not the childish coward here.

35 minutes ago, archer36 said:

When are you guys going to get it? This is a HUNTING and FISHING FORUM but everyday post political threads calling people "scumbags". Are all Democrats "liberal"? Then all Republicans must be White Supremacists. That's the logic here. Don't name call. Pitiful. 

This started out as a semi political thread and as always, goes down the toilet. Look at the first post and others right on the first page. Some people just thrive on DISCOURSE. Pitiful.

I was under the impression that left-leaning liberals were much more educated and  logical than other folks and that all this was beneath guys like you - couldn't you take the high road and just ignore all this, you know, sorta like the Obama's.........

10 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Old Men Rule and Yoda 4X4. Please add me to your list and stop the grandstanding.

Seems like, from a casual observer's standpoint, your the only guy to bring this up time and time again.  Should it not be you that adds folks to the ignore list?  And not feel the need to broadcast it?  Makes you seem like a bit of a whiner............

46 minutes ago, archer36 said:

What "position". Do you think I give a sh_t?  What's with this "bias" toward Trump? I'm unique in that sense? Lots of Republicans have the same "bias" and they are being punished. There is no loyalty to a person, but to "ideas". I said I was through with the Thread but feel you are a reasonable guy and deserve a response. When are you guys going to get it? This is a HUNTING and FISHING FORUM but everyday post political threads calling people "scumbags". Are all Democrats "liberal"? Then all Republicans must be White Supremacists. That's the logic here. Don't name call. Pitiful. 

This started out as a semi political thread and as always, goes down the toilet. Look at the first post and others right on the first page. Some people just thrive on DISCOURSE. Pitiful. :happywave:

Woah! My point was.......read it again...The difference on Social Media, or being a liberal for that matter, is that there is no repercussion for your words, hatred, or rioting. I followed the thread. Do I agree with what is being said? Do I care? Same boat as you. The nurse will not pay the price of losing her job or career.....because she is a liberal. 

2 hours ago, archer36 said:

Sorry Guys, I'm not going to post here ad nauseam. Believe what you want. Also, Ive said it over and over. If you are on my Ignore List, please add me to yours and STOP trolling me. It's cowardly and childish. 

Old Men Rule and Yoda 4X4. Please add me to your list and stop the grandstanding. Thank you. 

Not inclined to a liberal mindset I tend not to " ignore" the opinion of others, I rather debate them. Now you woke, cancel type people care to only hear one point of view generally that in agreement with your own thinking.  

5 hours ago, archer36 said:

Sort of like the Bakery Owner that said they wouldn't make a cake for a same sex marriage? It was found to be their Constitutional Right to hate Homosexuals? 

You really are fast and loose with your language. In no way did the bakery owner say he hates homosexuals. He simply believes homosexuality is a sin and he cannot support a sin. Words matter. Obviously not to a liberal such as yourself, but they matter to most Americans.