She Should Be Fired ......

As a " medical profession" and like other public servants, we take an oath to serve any and all regardless of their opinion or mine. I've worked in places where my patients varied from what one might say were snobby elites to true gang bangers. I've cared for them all and will continue to do so. This woman, unlike the officer, allowed he personal feelings ( real or fictional ) to supersede her oath. She should be fired and her license yanked. Imagine if the officer did something similar at a traffic stop. Ah the outrage.......... 

Would be nice to make an example of her.

Just saw someone yesterday with a bumper sticker that said “Officer I have a son please don’t kill me.”    

getting crazy out there.

3 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Before the Liberal takeover we didnt know , or had to guess who  the Libs were, now they are opening exposing themselves everyday............

very true , its time to saddle up and meet them head on

9 minutes ago, JD48 said:

very true , its time to saddle up and meet them head on

No disrespect intended but simple words are useless. I went after the schoolboard in my town over some curriculum BS. Initially everyone was a cheerleader but when things became heated I was left pretty much alone. You want to do something, call that store out on Facebook or one of these other social media sites. Let the town know what's going on in that store and boycott it until that person is fired. She should be terminated for refusal of service not ot mention he bigoted attitude. I recall someone boycotting a WaWa over a bag issue. I dare say this is more important. 

Truth is our side is just not as well organized or " enraged " as the other side. And of course years of indoctrination and media fiction have given birth to a generation of fools. In the end it's not about policing in general, it's about individual police agencies which cannot be controlled centrally. The left doesn't want less police they just want a federal Gestapo and given history is not taught, at least real history that is, they will get what they want and rue the day.   

1 minute ago, archer36 said:

Yes, just "liberals" hate 'Cops". It's OK to hate a "Cop" for a good cause I guess. January 6, 2021. Pitiful.

image.png.e9922e3c9704ca545629493547d021a9.png

Yet I don't see these people burning down stations, calling for dead pigs. The right to protest is just that a right but what your side advocates is just a bit different, ain't it. Tuff being an old hippie liberal but your good at it.  

34 minutes ago, MikeStaten said:

Would be nice to make an example of her.

Just saw someone yesterday with a bumper sticker that said “Officer I have a son please don’t kill me.”    

getting crazy out there.

Over the weekend in NY it certainly wasn't cops shooting children.

5 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

No disrespect intended but simple words are useless. I went after the schoolboard in my town over some curriculum BS. Initially everyone was a cheerleader but when things became heated I was left pretty much alone. You want to do something, call that store out on Facebook or one of these other social media sites. Let the town know what's going on in that store and boycott it until that person is fired. She should be terminated for refusal of service not ot mention he bigoted attitude. I recall someone boycotting a WaWa over a bag issue. I dare say this is more important. 

Truth is our side is just not as well organized or " enraged " as the other side. And of course years of indoctrination and media fiction have given birth to a generation of fools. In the end it's not about policing in general, it's about individual police agencies which cannot be controlled centrally. The left doesn't want less police they just want a federal Gestapo and given history is not taught, at least real history that is, they will get what they want and rue the day.   

not simple words , to many sit back , if it doesnt affect me who cares , i say its time to get in there and mix it it up , crack a few heads if needed , if we are going down , lets do it with some pride( not a keyboard tough guy , im 73 years old ) but ready to do what has to be done , sign me up

10 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Yes, just "liberals" hate 'Cops". It's OK to hate a "Cop" for a good cause I guess. January 6, 2021. Pitiful.

image.png.e9922e3c9704ca545629493547d021a9.png

What you show in the picture is not "cop" hating that is a disagreement between protesters or riotors.

Yes what happen at the capitol where it was breeched was wrong and yes a few were violent twords cops but that is not cop hating. Besides this case being a product of double standard.  When there were protests and people burning cars building looting a destroying towns it was ok by the media and it was protesters showing how they feel but the capitol is a riot again not saying it's right either way.

Now throw in politicians calling for violence against police if a guilty verdict isn't reached in the Chauvin trial , Sharpton calling for violence against police,  police being guilty before any evidence or camera footage coming out.  The officer that shot the teen going after someone with a knife is still facing calls of violence even though he did tge correct thing.  All of the above equates to no respect for laws or authority and is in fact cop hating as you call it one instance of a disagreement you picture is not cop hating even though it is wrong

5 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

What you show in the picture is not "cop" hating that is a disagreement between protesters or riotors.

Yes what happen at the capitol where it was breeched was wrong and yes a few were violent twords cops but that is not cop hating. Besides this case being a product of double standard.  When there were protests and people burning cars building looting a destroying towns it was ok by the media and it was protesters showing how they feel but the capitol is a riot again not saying it's right either way.

Now throw in politicians calling for violence against police if a guilty verdict isn't reached in the Chauvin trial , Sharpton calling for violence against police,  police being guilty before any evidence or camera footage coming out.  The officer that shot the teen going after someone with a knife is still facing calls of violence even though he did tge correct thing.  All of the above equates to no respect for laws or authority and is in fact cop hating as you call it one instance of a disagreement you picture is not cop hating even though it is wrong

Waste not your time my friend. He like many see the police as the problem. If cops just stopped enforcing the law all would be well. It's a mindset. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

I believe what you are doing is rationalizing. When you attack, kill, or injure Police, you don't do it out of respect. I'm sure the White Meth Dealer in Arkansas doesn't like the Cops much and I don't think he's a "liberal". For anyone to say it's only "liberals" that hate Cops is ludicrous.  People will react violently when they think they are being wronged and are frustrated. It's not exclusive to any people. Right, left of middle.  Actions speak louder than words. This Woman may have said "I hate Cops" but she did not inflict any physical damage to one. But yet, you will persecute her and defend the Jan 6 Protesters? Pitiful.  There is NO EXCUSE to attack a (good) LEO for simply doing his job. 

Edited by archer36