IGNORED

Mother's Day Dinner

BHC

The best Latin food is in Elizabeth. Valenca, algarve... when it come to meats you cannot go wrong with a good Colombian steak house. One of my favorites is Rancho Mateo in Elizabeth. Saturday we went to a Uruguayan steak house called El Leno. Apparently there are more cows then people in Uruguay. Good stuff. The wife and I allot a mixed grill platter for 2 (Chicken, skirt steak, beef ribs, flat meat, sausage and blood sausage parrillada completa, pollo, entrana, asado de tira, pulpon, chorizo y morcilla).

09d9e73463e2d53571c087d2c4edd456.jpg
47a181cfbf01d30248fea38ffb4af18a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Timo said:

The best Latin food is in Elizabeth. Valenca, algarve... when it come to meats you cannot go wrong with a good Colombian steak house. One of my favorites is Rancho Mateo in Elizabeth. Saturday we went to a Uruguayan steak house called El Leno. Apparently there are more cows then people in Uruguay. Good stuff. The wife and I allot a mixed grill platter for 2 (Chicken, skirt steak, beef ribs, flat meat, sausage and blood sausage parrillada completa, pollo, entrana, asado de tira, pulpon, chorizo y morcilla).

09d9e73463e2d53571c087d2c4edd456.jpg
47a181cfbf01d30248fea38ffb4af18a.jpg

Elizabeth?? Who would go there for any reason ??:happywave:

1 hour ago, Timo said:

Yea I’m gonna ignore that one

A nice time you had with your family, that's all that counts 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 hours ago, BHC said:

Timo you mentioned some great places...in fact the south Americans know beef, pork, etc better then us north americans

The further south you go into south America the better the beef, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay in particular....

https://barbecuebible.com/2016/01/15/argentina-worlds-champion-beef-eaters/

Edited by Bowhunter458

Timo you mentioned some great places...in fact the south Americans know beef, pork, etc better then us north americans

They definitely cook it better than us. My wife’s family is from Ecuador and her mom makes a huge Sunday lunch every week. The spread is unreal