IGNORED

Ouch, Gas Prices

OldMenRule

WOW there goes my stimulus check that I was saving beer and wine this summer !! I guess I will have to drive less I am not giving up the drinking!!  At least I am within walking distance of the liquor store!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

3 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

I usually fill up once a week, maybe twice at most. Everything is at least 3/gal where I normally go. I'd say 4/gal this summer is a possibility. Glad to see inflation is under control...:shock:

If you think it's bad now, wait a decade.  The US dollar with be worth half to 1/3 what it is now.  Why do you think cryptocurrency is so big and growing exponentially? Too many countries out there just printing money and collapsing their own economies.  

33 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

We had a guy in the office who made us energy independent but you know, he had mean tweets and the Russian thing hildabist cooked up. 

Yep...... I’ll keep saying it until the end.... “ all because he tweeted to much”. “ a true threat to our country”.........

39 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

If you think it's bad now, wait a decade.  The US dollar with be worth half to 1/3 what it is now.  Why do you think cryptocurrency is so big and growing exponentially? Too many countries out there just printing money and collapsing their own economies.  

Don't get me started on crypto....  You're not prepared for the response....  :P 

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

How to get some fuel oil for the house Yesterday It went up to $ 3.80 a gallon when up 50 cent my friend This morning  When  to get gas for boat  it was $3.90 a Gallon   Got a bass for dinner on the way home 

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Don't get me started on crypto....  You're not prepared for the response....  :P 

Don't miss the train Tim.  I know that you're a smart guy and a wiz with investments.  Almost everything I listen to or watch is wildly concerned about the inflation issue and the US dollar is basically dying as we speak.  

Time to start doing your homework and getting in to the crypto world.  I made almost 55% on my crypto investments this week alone, on top of my retirement account and normal stock investments.  

Decentralized finance is the future of the world.  Get on board or get left behind

12 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Don't miss the train Tim.  I know that you're a smart guy and a wiz with investments.  Almost everything I listen to or watch is wildly concerned about the inflation issue and the US dollar is basically dying as we speak.  

Time to start doing your homework and getting in to the crypto world.  I made almost 55% on my crypto investments this week alone, on top of my retirement account and normal stock investments.  

Decentralized finance is the future of the world.  Get on board or get left behind

Go to the other thread.  I will crush your dreams there.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

2 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Please get started on crypto. I'm at a complete loss as to what it is. My kid, who basically has trouble getting the concept of looking both ways at a busy street corner somehow has made close to $8000 bucks with crypto. 

3 hours ago, nickmarch said:

Breaking News...

Top US pipeline operator shuts major fuel line after cyber attack

A cyberattack forced the shutdown of one of the largest pipelines in the United States, in what appeared to be a significant attempt to disrupt vulnerable energy infrastructure. The pipeline carries refined gasoline and jet fuel up the East Coast from Texas to New York

The company transports 2.5 million barrels per day of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and other refined products through 5,500 miles (8,850 km) of pipelines.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/top-us-pipeline-operator-shuts-major-fuel-line-after-cyber-attack-101620463453990.html

To me this is the top story of the week. A country like Cuba or North Korea could easily bring this nation to it's knees with the push of a button ( or two )  

1 hour ago, OldMenRule said:

To me this is the top story of the week. A country like Cuba or North Korea could easily bring this nation to it's knees with the push of a button ( or two )  

It's electric that we need to worry about the most.  If they shut down our electric grid we have nothing.  Trump stopped imports and use of grid components from China but our masked leader is allowing it again.