India is exceeding 2,000 deaths a day. Mass Creamation Site Pictures are SAD to look at.

2 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Couldn’t be further from the truth. Herd immunity is why cases are dropping through the floor not vaccinations. Many people previously infected with or without symptoms, those who have spread and unfortunately those who have died all contributed to where we are now. Cases started dropping hard way before enough people received vaccinations to prove that

Herd immunity didn’t happen . 
whike I believe more people had it that were asymptotic. 
With all the shut downs 90 percent of the work force was home . 
we’re working in buildings that are supposed to have over 5000 in one building and they have  less than 50 . 
our government has shut down most of the places that would have allowed herd immunity to happen sooner . 

I could less who takes it doesn’t take the vaccine . That’s everyone’s choice . 
but it’s quite apparent the rest of the world isn’t going to let you live with the same freedoms you had before . 

best part is all those not getting the vaccine now will be the ones getting the dose with the tracking chip later :rofl:

As already said. If you want it. Get it. If not. Don't get it.  My wife has some significant underlying health issues so I got it.  

What I find so hypocritical and insane is people that were so against the vaccine are not running to get it so they can travel.  Friend of mine (not sure if friends after I called him some choice words in front of his wife), he was totally against the vaccine. For him. For his wife.  Very vocal about it.  Claiming all these health advisories etc.  Calling people sheep for getting it. Being a bully about it.  Now he wants it.  To travel. Not because of a health issue or lack thereof. Because he wants to be able to travel.  How stupid are you. You don't get it for health reasons but will get it so you can on your vacation to another country.  Sooo stupid.  So ignorant.  So selfish. 

Dont get it for your family but do get it so you can be a selfish prick and travel.  This is what's wrong with our country. People like this dipshit. Zero consideration for the person next to ya.  

I wonder why I only have a few friends.  Lol. 

1 minute ago, Swamprat said:

As already said. If you want it. Get it. If not. Don't get it.  My wife has some significant underlying health issues so I got it.  

What I find so hypocritical and insane is people that were so against the vaccine are not running to get it so they can travel.  Friend of mine (not sure if friends after I called him some choice words in front of his wife), he was totally against the vaccine. For him. For his wife.  Very vocal about it.  Claiming all these health advisories etc.  Calling people sheep for getting it. Being a bully about it.  Now he wants it.  To travel. Not because of a health issue or lack thereof. Because he wants to be able to travel.  How stupid are you. You don't get it for health reasons but will get it so you can on your vacation to another country.  Sooo stupid.  So ignorant.  So selfish. 

Dont get it for your family but do get it so you can be a selfish prick and travel.  This is what's wrong with our country. People like this dipshit. Zero consideration for the person next to ya.  

I wonder why I only have a few friends.  Lol. 

Oddly I think I have vague idea as to why you have only a few friends..............:laughing:

19 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Herd immunity didn’t happen . 
whike I believe more people had it that were asymptotic. 
With all the shut downs 90 percent of the work force was home . 
we’re working in buildings that are supposed to have over 5000 in one building and they have  less than 50 . 
our government has shut down most of the places that would have allowed herd immunity to happen sooner . 

I could less who takes it doesn’t take the vaccine . That’s everyone’s choice . 
but it’s quite apparent the rest of the world isn’t going to let you live with the same freedoms you had before . 

best part is all those not getting the vaccine now will be the ones getting the dose with the tracking chip later :rofl:

The vaccine didn't trouble me as much as the obligatory digital exam that the doctor insisted on. Well anything for herd immunity...:happy: 

Posted (edited)

I stopped listening to the politicians and so called medical experts that get paid with our tax dollars a long time ago. What they say makes no sense and changes 180 degrees regularly.  The so called experts have been controlling us at the direction of power hungry politicians.

Remember at the beginning of all of this they said give it two weeks of isolation?  Over a year now and they are still using covid to control and dictate to us.

The vaccine is supposed to work well but they say that even the vaccinated should still distance and wear masks because they can still get it and spread it. 

There have been 32 million diagnosed positive,  579,000 deaths.  Less than 2% died.  That's using their bogus numbers, many died with covid not from covid.

40% were asymptomatic from the start. 

The average life expectancy is mid 70's. About 50% who died were 85 or older.  30% who died were 75 to 84 years old.  80% of those who died were above the average life expectancy.   22% were 50 to 64 years old. 

Now more than 70% of those who are 65 or older have been vaccinated. 

There are about 325 million people in the USA.  148,562,891 people had received at least one dose of the vaccine, and 107,346,533 had been fully vaccinated.  Add asymptomatic to that.

That means 44.7 percent of the U.S. population had received at least one dose of the vaccine, and 32.3 percent had been fully vaccinated.   

If you do get it you will be added to the 10% of the population that got covid.  (Remember that 80% who died were above average life expectancy)   plus the number of asymptomatic.

We know the percents related to covid we do not know what can happen to those who were vaccinated.

Now we will have to wait and see how long it takes to see what side effects are associated with what vaccines and how severe the side effects are and wait for China to do it again.

Edited by nickmarch

4 hours ago, gregtpal said:

I'm wondering how much of the person is left after the wood burns away....I'm sure good wood is had to come by in India but it doesn't look like they are using quite enough.....last time I burned a corpse, I used way more than that & there were still pieces left....

I know you are burned for 4 hours ata crematory. You come out as very brittle skeleton. Then they use a dirt tamper to smash the bonrs and only a portion of the body is actually returned to the family. At least that was the way it was in the 80's when my brother worked at crematory.  So i imagine they are not getting a total cremation on those bodies in india

3 hours ago, the truth said:

This is very well said. Those that want and/or need the vaccine can now get it. And they are now “protected”, are they not? If you choose to take the risk of getting the virus, OR even spreading it to compromised people WHO ALSO TOOK THE RISK OF NOT BEING VACCINATED, that is a personal choice for your own health. I feel for all who have lost loved ones to this disease. But we are at a point now where protection is available to anyone that wants it. If you don’t, it’s on you. Why should anyone care?

Why is this so hard for some to understand? Is the insane media controlling most of us to a point we no longer can be logical? 

BTW, the deaths in India were as high as 3,000 per day. That's a country 4 times the population of the U.S. We had 2,000 per day here so relatively speaking it still isn't as horrific as we were. 

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

BTW, the deaths in India were as high as 3,000 per day. That's a country 4 times the population of the U.S. We had 2,000 per day here so relatively speaking it still isn't as horrific as we were. 

Humans love to stick their noses into nature and talk about carrying capacities and all that. Well we never consider our own race when it comes to that. If there’s too many deer, coyotes or anything else we don’t like all we hear is population densities, non native species and spread of disease but when it comes to our own none of those apply to us, the most invasive species on the planet. 

5 hours ago, Swamprat said:

be a selfish prick and travel. 

ONLY reason I'm in the process of getting it (2nd shot, Monday) so I am not hassled at the airport. 

11 minutes ago, LittleM said:

ONLY reason I'm in the process of getting it (2nd shot, Monday) so I am not hassled at the airport. 

I'm okay with someone getting it for that reason.  This moron/friend was bashing me for getting the vaccine 3 months ago saying it was gonna kill me and my family. And I'm okay with someone changing their mind about it but at least be honest in your words(not you but my friend).  

I'm traveling in June and have already been told to have the vaccination card on me along with my passport.