India is exceeding 2,000 deaths a day. Mass Creamation Site Pictures are SAD to look at.

1 minute ago, OldMenRule said:

I'll agree to a certain media and political exploitation of the virus. Funny just the opposite of the 1918 pandemic where there was more a news blackout of the whole thing. That said if you saw what I saw during the height of the pandemic and even now you might think a bit different.   

I am not gonna say the pandemic is fake, but the hype isn't nearly as factual as the media and politicians are making it out to be. I am guessing that you work in health care, thank you, and have a different view from what you see. If you were to believe the media or the Governor (Murphy), every hospital was maxed out with covid patients which wasn't the case according to the area hospitals. Yes some areas were worse than others and there are groups that have higher risk factors, but those who don't have to these issues, shouldn't be shamed into taking a vaccine that is basically an experiment. 

1 hour ago, allmann said:

Is it really a good point as their numbers aren't changing? Since opening they have had not much of a change in anything. I think you guys sound like a bunch of "the sky is falling" old guys who have given in to the media hype and let it change your view of reality. 

Actually most of us older guys know someone that was either very sick or died from this . 
and many of those guys were not in bad shape . 

we all think we are invincible until we hit our late 50’s then try to make more rational decisions 

a lot more people died from this virus than will did or get sick from the vaccine .

all talk of what about ten years down the road side effects 

well what about COVID actual side effects . 
we have young fit guys who now are having lung issues after COVID . 
so it’s all a crap shoot . 

how many guys that have had Lymes disease with they had done something preventative instead of waking to aches and pains daily . 

taking something preventative that is proving to be more than reasonably safe IMO is the smarter choice . 

guys crying politics is 100percent involved just need to look at other countries to see this isn’t just a USA pandemic .

. wait on herd  immunity  politicians would control you for years . 
nothing would ever become the normal we once had . 
beat this disease down and live like we used to IMO as soon as possible so we can enjoy what ever life we have . 

1 hour ago, bushden said:

Aw com on you cant be that old you don't know Sun worshipers are spring breakers, also knows as the DRUNK CROWD

I know what you meant, I was referring to the fact that their presence and exercising of freedoms you served for was a cause for concern when the numbers don't show that. Masks aren't doing what Fauci or CDC says they are. Apparently social distancing isn't that huge of a concern as well, as numbers haven't skyrocketed. 

2 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Actually most of us older guys know someone that was either very sick or died from this . 
and many of those guys were not in bad shape . 

we all think we are invincible until we hit our late 50’s then try to make more rational decisions 

a lot more people died from this virus than will did or get sick from the vaccine .

all talk of what about ten years down the road side effects 

well what about COVID actual side effects . 
we have young fit guys who now are having lung issues after COVID . 
so it’s all a crap shoot . 

how many guys that have had Lymes disease with they had done something preventative instead of waking to aches and pains daily . 

taking something preventative that is proving to be more than reasonably safe IMO is the smarter choice . 

guys crying politics is 100percent involved just need to look at other countries to see this isn’t just a USA pandemic .

nothing would ever become the normal we once had . 
beat this disease down and live like we used to IMO as soon as possible so we can enjoy what ever life we have . 

AS you said there are way too many unknowns on both sides. The vaccine is a good idea for older or health compromised individuals. But the unknown like you stated goes both ways. The virus has a ton of unknowns and the vaccine as well. People pick their poison based on their beliefs. I am not saying I am 100% right but I did 20 yrs in the military and was a pin cushion for all types of shit they are now saying wasn't good for us. I won't willingly subject myself to it.  As the liberals love saying my body my choice. The fact people are pushing the vaccine on people is something I have an issue with though. If you believe the vaccine works then you get it and shouldn't have to worry about anyone else.  

1 minute ago, allmann said:

AS you said there are way too many unknowns on both sides. The vaccine is a good idea for older or health compromised individuals. But the unknown like you stated goes both ways. The virus has a ton of unknowns and the vaccine as well. People pick their poison based on their beliefs. I am not saying I am 100% right but I did 20 yrs in the military and was a pin cushion for all types of shit they are now saying wasn't good for us. I won't willingly subject myself to it.  As the liberals love saying my body my choice. The fact people are pushing the vaccine on people is something I have an issue with though. If you believe the vaccine works then you get it and shouldn't have to worry about anyone else.  

There seems to be more people on here trying to DISSUADE you from taking it then PUSHING you to take it. 

2 minutes ago, allmann said:

On here, but the media and the government are pushing it like a crack dealer in Baltimore

You ever listen to the Guy on 101.5? Bill Spadea?

I'm wondering how much of the person is left after the wood burns away....I'm sure good wood is had to come by in India but it doesn't look like they are using quite enough.....last time I burned a corpse, I used way more than that & there were still pieces left....

1 minute ago, archer36 said:

You ever listen to the Guy on 101.5? Bill Spadea?

Yes, but definitely not the majority of the media. You can't listen to the radio without hearing the commercial about how the vacc was roled out quick due the BlahBlahBlah. Or the commercials on every channel on tv etc.  

You guys are being spoon fed and swallowing without chewing, just look at these charts and try to comprehend what the MEDIA is leading you to believe yet hiding whats really there. Why isn’t Mexico being mentioned? Do they not matter or would it be because of the droves of illegals coming here, not being tested and scattered throughout the USA. Interesting, Mexico’s case fatality rate is nearly 9 times that of India’s, nearly the same number of deaths and that from 2 million confirmed cases as opposed to over 20 million. Don’t Mexican lives matter LMAOD8A82E9B-BCD3-47FA-8160-29BB622D8A9B.thumb.jpeg.7b83651d82459db0e6c77255ef2735e0.jpeg61E47A53-4E72-494B-8DCF-B53DBB182857.thumb.jpeg.b89689f79405d2f8fbf016b9a1448a77.jpeg9D6FC85F-553A-4A0D-814F-23BEA92F350D.thumb.jpeg.6c4207bf6591c0730ab7d64558745858.jpeg

47 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Couldn’t be further from the truth. Herd immunity is why cases are dropping through the floor not vaccinations. Many people previously infected with or without symptoms, those who have spread and unfortunately those who have died all contributed to where we are now. Cases started dropping hard way before enough people received vaccinations to prove that

I am not gonna say the pandemic is fake, but the hype isn't nearly as factual as the media and politicians are making it out to be. I am guessing that you work in health care, thank you, and have a different view from what you see. If you were to believe the media or the Governor (Murphy), every hospital was maxed out with covid patients which wasn't the case according to the area hospitals. Yes some areas were worse than others and there are groups that have higher risk factors, but those who don't have to these issues, shouldn't be shamed into taking a vaccine that is basically an experiment. 

This is very well said. Those that want and/or need the vaccine can now get it. And they are now “protected”, are they not? If you choose to take the risk of getting the virus, OR even spreading it to compromised people WHO ALSO TOOK THE RISK OF NOT BEING VACCINATED, that is a personal choice for your own health. I feel for all who have lost loved ones to this disease. But we are at a point now where protection is available to anyone that wants it. If you don’t, it’s on you. Why should anyone care?

On here, but the media and the government are pushing it like a crack dealer in Baltimore

Not one person "on here" said don't take it. We are just defending our right to choose. However I can not say the same thing about the other side who already took the vaccine. Several voices on here are straight out saying we should take it.