India is exceeding 2,000 deaths a day. Mass Creamation Site Pictures are SAD to look at.

7 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Very sad indeed but they need to use a little common sense.  I can’t understand their reasoning for having mass religious gatherings when they are dying by the thousands everyday.  
image.thumb.jpeg.fe6721f9586cd8b72459ec2ed74b39c6.jpeg 

Yet many here advocating NOT getting the vaccine and relying just on herd immunity , think this is ok .

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Yet many here advocating NOT getting the vaccine and relying just on herd immunity , think this is ok .

Everyone has their own thoughts on get it or not. I personally am glad I did and if a booster becomes available I will take that to. There are a lot worst things out there other than that vaccine.  AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY of male in US is 76yo shit starts to happen once you get over 65, hopefully I will continue to be a PIA to my friends until I am in my 90's

Edited by bushden

8 minutes ago, bushden said:

Everyone has their own thoughts on get it or not. I personally am glad I did and if a booster becomes available I will take that to. There are a lot worst things out there other than that vaccine.  AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY of male in is 76yo shit starts to happen once you get over 65, hopefully I will continue to be a PIA to my friends until I am in my 90's

Sadly the whole pandemic became political fodder that includes the vaccine of course. Doesn't help that the CDC and Fauci are political animals. I also hope your a pain in the ass into your 90's. :up:

5 hours ago, bushden said:

I don't know, Maybe for the same reason our  Sun worshiper People in the US enjoy partying along Ocean Drive on March 19, 2021 in Miami Beach, Florida. TOO MANY DON'T GET IT

zzzz12bggg.jpg

POPPA - OOM -MOW - MOW

Posted (edited)

You sound like the Chinese talking about Americans

Bowguide is a proud immigrant who adopted American customs and beliefs, how dare you poke fun of his accent. Atleast he makes an attempt to speak the language instead of assuming everyone is just going to conform to his beliefs

Edited by 68Ioweu1

1 hour ago, JFC1 said:

Good point, Dennis! But what's a sun worshipper? A spring breaker? 

Is it really a good point as their numbers aren't changing? Since opening they have had not much of a change in anything. I think you guys sound like a bunch of "the sky is falling" old guys who have given in to the media hype and let it change your view of reality. 

7 minutes ago, allmann said:

Is it really a good point as their numbers aren't changing? Since opening they have had not much of a change in anything. I think you guys sound like a bunch of "the sky is falling" old guys who have given in to the media hype and let it change your view of reality. 

I'll agree to a certain media and political exploitation of the virus. Funny just the opposite of the 1918 pandemic where there was more a news blackout of the whole thing. That said if you saw what I saw during the height of the pandemic and even now you might think a bit different.   

24 minutes ago, allmann said:

Aw com on you cant be that old you don't know Sun worshipers are spring breakers, also knows as the DRUNK CROWD

2 hours ago, JFC1 said:

You sound like the Chinese talking about Americans

Not sure what youre trying to get at.....Ive been there .....They piss on the streets and shit on the beach and cover it over....so called public restrooms are a big room with a floor drain.......Draw your own conclusions....beside the fact they dump their garbage straight into the river systems