Hand guns

That's really, really vague.  Revolver?  Semi?  Manufacturer?  And why 9mm?  Why not .40 S&W or .45 ACP or .380 auto?  Target gun?  CC gun?  Home protection?  Deer hunting (yes, in NH and I think PA you can hunt deer with a handgun)?

1 hour ago, Frank Mangano said:

Haskell do you have a gun for sale or you just don’t have anything better to do ?

You asked to purchase a new gun locally in central New Jersey.  Sure, I have dozens of guns I can recommend to you.  However, without knowing anything more than you want a 9mm, how am I supposed to recommend anything to you?

Should I assume that you want a SIG Sauer P320?  Is that the gun you're interested in?  Or do you prefer a P365?

I'm trying to help you, but if you aren't interested, go into any gun shop and ask for a 9mm.  You're going to get the same questions asked to you that I asked above.

Good luck in your search.

11 hours ago, Frank Mangano said:

Looking to purchase a new handgun locally in central New Jersey. Preferably a 9 mm but I’m open to others. Thank you

Heritage Guild in Rahway

1 hour ago, ithaca10 said:

Heritage Guild in Rahway

Screw them, bunch of crooks.  I bought a used gun from the branchburg branch, it was supposed to come with a hard case and 3 extra mags.  After 30 minutes of them looking for the hard case and mags they couldn't find it.  They said they would keep.looking and if they couldn't find it they would honor the deal with new mags and new hard case, even wrote it on my receipt.  They said they would call me in a couple days.  After a week and no word I called and and got the run around...so and so who handles this wasn't in or oh hes busy with a customer now.  After a couple more weeks I finally.made it into the store... and I showed them receipt and said what's going on.  They're response was basically that guy doesn't work here anymore and tough luck your not getting your stuff.  So anyway long story short I got a pistol with 1 mag and no case even though the sale was supposed to.be for case and 4 mags.

Skips outdoors in Stockton borough. They are awesome, honest and very helpful group! Great prices

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Septicdude said:

Screw them, bunch of crooks.  I bought a used gun from the branchburg branch, it was supposed to come with a hard case and 3 extra mags.  After 30 minutes of them looking for the hard case and mags they couldn't find it.  They said they would keep.looking and if they couldn't find it they would honor the deal with new mags and new hard case, even wrote it on my receipt.  They said they would call me in a couple days.  After a week and no word I called and and got the run around...so and so who handles this wasn't in or oh hes busy with a customer now.  After a couple more weeks I finally.made it into the store... and I showed them receipt and said what's going on.  They're response was basically that guy doesn't work here anymore and tough luck your not getting your stuff.  So anyway long story short I got a pistol with 1 mag and no case even though the sale was supposed to.be for case and 4 mags.

I would have never stood for that response. Can't believe you did. Rahway is a whole different operation. Purchased a 9mm from them no problems and also had some gunsmith work done there.

1 hour ago, Sako76 said:

Hey Koz--I went to Skip's on your recommendation and came home with a new Colt King Cobra!  Thanks for the suggestion, great guys, I never knew it was there!

No picture?

19 hours ago, Septicdude said:

You got screwed

I posted a few days ago in the classifieds, for sale Sig Sauer P320 compact 9mm. Lightly used and throwing in some 9mm ammo. I’m in zip 08062

$500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk